• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Looking for an alternative to the "V-word" and they seem pretty competitive in terms of prices and features. Just curious how good Sprint's network coverage is in south-central Indiana.

Matthews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Dyer
    I enjoy them and have no issue when I travel down in that region. Only real issue is when the gps takes me way off into back country roads, but I have had that problem with both carriers I used previously.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I had them for a long time. I really had no issues. Back then they did not have the plans they have now. I have thought about switching back to them. Sprint bought them. I think they still own them. They share the same network coverage.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    We have had Boost for about three years now, we have the 40 bucks a month unlimited plans.
    We both use our phones for internet with laptops when home.
    No complaints here, North Madison county.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Had boost, it worked ok., but coverage was spotty. I went to tmobile and pay $50/ month. Unlimited everything. I just had to pray for a phone which ran another$30/ month. Much happier now.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can second T-Maybe, JT. I've had it for about eight years, two lines unlimited talk, data and text for $89.95. You buy your phone straight up. I've used it all over the country and about the only place I had trouble was extreme northern Michigan a few years ago (where it seemed AT&T owned just about all the towers) and the NY-Vermont border area up around the Adirondacks. The Adirondacks actually had good service, it was in the sparsely populated border area that coverage was thin on back roads

I've been quite happy with it overall. GSM and not CDMA, too

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wife uses Boost, I use Virgin Mobile. Both are $40 a month unlimited plans and we've had no issues. Been with them for going on 10 years now

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Not Boost, but have had zero problems with Cricket in about eight years. My bill is $35 a month. They have other plans based on what you use, but this works for me.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Left V to go to Total Wireless and save around $90.00 a month.

That is what we did. We tried other carriers. Once out of town, Verizon towers were the only ones that offered reliable tower coverage. Since total wireless uses exclusively Verizon towers, we still receive the same tower coverage we had previously.

They offer individual and family plans. I have 2 phones with 25G of data for $60 a month right now. We saved $100 a month by switching. And even though hot spotting is not supported, it is not blocked either.

Top Bottom