• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    A lot of wood and steel in those pics, lever actions, bolt actions, commemorative rifles...he did have a tommy gun and a couple of scary black guns. All dumped in a pile for the photo op, probably all damaged by d-bags envious of his collection or just playing tyrant for a day.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    I looked through the pictures a few different places,
    Some of the firearms still had price tags & sales literature on them.
    Lots of nice, but affordable special issues, like Boy Scout & John Wayne commemorative stuff.

Don't know what he did to bring himself to the attention of law enforcement... But throwing some of those firearms on the ground in piles is a shame...

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Hypothetically, and I mean, this is a STRETCH...

Say they end up charging him with nothing. Not likely, it's Kali, if you own over a thousand guns, they WILL find something illegal.

But say they didn't. Are they(the police) responsible for the damage they do by heaping them in a pile on a freaking concrete driveway?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    " the person was selling the guns illegally,"

I certainly hate to see some of the collectibles go, but as the saying goes; "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

Someone sent a "tip" to the police claiming that he was selling guns illegally. We have seen no evidence of that as of right now. The tipster could easily be someone that just doesn't like the fact that he had so many guns (or any guns at all). This is the same sort of abuse we are seeing with red flag laws. Someone makes a claim, the guns get seized, and the all too willing press writes up a breathless story. If the owner is innocent, he will still be facing a large legal bill and the whole punishment and agony of the process.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    [FONT=&amp]" the person was selling the guns illegally," [/FONT]

I certainly hate to see some of the collectibles go, but as the saying goes; "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes"

I agree, ATF is playing some pretty stupid games... you meant ATF and not the victimless "crime"-doer, right?

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    good job officers!...removing all those dangerous 10/22's from the streets...only god knows how many lives were saved from the evil horriable bull barreled thumbhole stocked target guns in the "massive horde" (or as i call it...saturday!)

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    From the article Duck just posted:

From this 8,200-square-foot, five-bedroom manse sitting in one of the most expensive neighborhoods in Southern California, LAPD Lieutenant Chris Ramirez said they recovered gun of all makes, calibers and models, along with more than 1,000 rounds of live ammunition.

The horror!

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    So he sold a black gun without going thru Kali registration. The horror. And he stockpiled cases of 17 HMR ammo. Cops there have never don't even know what that is. As for the number of his guns compared to the value of his house......virtually everyone on this site has him beat....

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I wonder if he was just selling illegally with out an ffl or if he was selling to felons and other prohibited people.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I wonder if he was just selling illegally with out an ffl or if he was selling to felons and other prohibited people.

Who knows? Maybe in CommieLand guns are like drugs here--if you have so many, you are presumed to be selling whether you have actually sold anything or not.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I thought they said he was not only selling, but "manufacturing" guns for gangs. I am skeptical of that part. Those aren't what I'd consider the usual choices of gang members when it comes to weapons.

Top Bottom