• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Gangs are ruining Indy (although I think the address is technically Clermont). Mayor Joe better get Prosecutor Curry on board and start jailing some of the most violent offenders or we are going to have a bad summer.
    Sunday afternoon (Mother's Day) about 4:30, broad daylight, 3 cars pull up, 8 guys get out and spray a house with 80+ rounds of rifle and pistol fire. They can't seem to hit the broad side of the barn as the houses on either side of the target were also hit. This is pretty close to my house.
    To stand in full view of neighbors in the middle of the day and spend 2-3 minutes firing shows that they fear little from the judicial system. They also don't care about who gets hit.

Turns out the subject house is owned by a Colt's coach. I think he has some explaining to do about his personal life.

https://www.wthr.com/article/more-80-shots-fired-west-side-home-belonging-colts-assistant-coach

Matthews

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2019
    Dyer
    Thats absolutely crazy. Makes me wonder if its really safe to go into that city at all if stuff like that is happening.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I looked at this, looked at the map, looked at the street view of the neighborhood. Not somewhere you'd expect to see what is a gangland-style hit. What the hell is going on out there?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Agreed OP, I'd be interested to hear about his personal life and why this may have happened.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It used to be a weekly occurrence around here.
    The LEO's of the area, some of them Ingo, Have done a good job of taking out the trash.

It only takes a few houses full of S.B.'s to ruin an area.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Gangs are ruining Indy (although I think the address is technically Clermont). Mayor Joe better get Prosecutor Curry on board and start jailing some of the most violent offenders or we are going to have a bad summer.
    Sunday afternoon (Mother's Day) about 4:30, broad daylight, 3 cars pull up, 8 guys get out and spray a house with 80+ rounds of rifle and pistol fire. They can't seem to hit the broad side of the barn as the houses on either side of the target were also hit. This is pretty close to my house.
    To stand in full view of neighbors in the middle of the day and spend 2-3 minutes firing shows that they fear little from the judicial system. They also don't care about who gets hit.

Turns out the subject house is owned by a Colt's coach. I think he has some explaining to do about his personal life.

https://www.wthr.com/article/more-80-shots-fired-west-side-home-belonging-colts-assistant-coach

I don't think it's as it appears, and I don't believe the coach is involved in anything.

Incredible! I doubt that much of anything is going to be done.

I disagree.

Agreed OP, I'd be interested to hear about his personal life and why this may have happened.

You won't find anything.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Wow! This is the first time I've heard of a large scale (8 shooters) attack on a home. I recall a few shots fired at a couple of east side homes a couple of weeks ago.
    The media must be slacking if they haven't reported multiple previous events on the west side.
    You'd make me sleep better if you gave me some idea of how they choose their target.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Wow! This is the first time I've heard of a large scale (8 shooters) attack on a home. I recall a few shots fired at a couple of east side homes a couple of weeks ago.
    The media must be slacking if they haven't reported multiple previous events on the west side.
    You'd make me sleep better if you gave me some idea of how they choose their target.

Intended target was probably problem child of previous owner. No personal knowledge though. Just based on a quick look.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    In LA they would do this and it seemed like half the time it was the wrong house or like above, the last owner ago. Usually they'd pepper the house and kill some little kid sleeping. It pissed my brother and I off so much we thought about offering free training classes for the gang bangers in the area. This way they would learn to shoot straight and hit their intended targets. It would have save innocent lives.

We were almost serious. :(

This thread's making me homesick. I need to go shooting soon.

Top Bottom