• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Be ready to defend your life always. This shows you just never know when you might have to use force in this triggered society.
    Also prepare for any confrontation to become a deadly one

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Be ready to defend your life always. This shows you just never know when you might have to use force in this triggered society.

Even if that old man had been armed, he didn't stand a chance. She flat out pushed him from behind when he had his back to her. I wonder if it would have been a "good shoot" if another passenger was armed and just shot her in the head after seeing her push him. Probably not, but if I was on the jury I sure wouldn't convict.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even if that old man had been armed, he didn't stand a chance. She flat out pushed him from behind when he had his back to her. I wonder if it would have been a "good shoot" if another passenger was armed and just shot her in the head after seeing her push him. Probably not, but if I was on the jury I sure wouldn't convict.

No. Because.....well....you already know yes.....:dunno:

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Very sad that todays morality is so low. Hopefully the murder charge sticks. Hey, Nevada is a Capital Punishment state.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very sad that todays morality is so low. Hopefully the murder charge sticks. Hey, Nevada is a Capital Punishment state.
    They're saying the charge is "open murder", so I don't know if that means it's yet to be determined, or if it's some lesser charge since he died later due to injuries.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah, youre right he didnt. But he shouldn't have engaged her to begin with and turned his back on her.
    Im not trying to bash the guy. Its ****ty what happened to him and he didnt deserve it but this kind of crap is common now. The animals live among us. Places like the bus are their jungle. Have the proper gear and training to be in jungle or dont go in the jungle or keep your mouth shut and your head down.
    Wish the old man would have moved last second and she fell off the bus and broke her neck
    No, not a.good shoot legally sadly i dont think, although i wouldn't care if i saw her get ventilated. She deserves it

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    They're saying the charge is "open murder", so I don't know if that means it's yet to be determined, or if it's some lesser charge since he died later due to injuries.
    This is from Michigan but I can see it being the same in Nevada.
    * Open Murder: [MCL 767.71] -- Michigan law does not require a prosecutor to choose between First Degree or Second Degree Murder when issuing a complaint, or even at trial. A prosecutor may charge "Open Murder", which is a combination of First and Second Degree Murder, and the jury may determine the appropriate degree based on the proofs.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I’m going to say I think they will reduce it to manslaughter, or whatever the equivalent is where it happened. She’ll say it was an accident. Her attorney will say there was no malice of forethought.

I hope the passengers (witnesses) have the guts to testify against her. I hope they hang the *****.

Probably a prejudiced statement, but I suspect his heirs would not have any success in a civil suit since she probably doesn’t have a pot or a window to go after financially. Still, if justice could prevail and take everything she has and everything she could have away from her that would be moral and just. That’s what she did to him.

Last edited:

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville

I can 100% relate to this statement. I've been threatened with a gun twice and have been physically assaulted once already this month while at work. Make good decisions and stay alert! It's real out there, people are THIS crazy, and they are closer to home than you think!

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I can 100% relate to this statement. I've been threatened with a gun twice and have been physically assaulted once already this month while at work. Make good decisions and stay alert! It's real out there, people are THIS crazy, and they are closer to home than you think!

Good lord. You're either a cop or a Dominos driver. Which is it?

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Good lord. You're either a cop or a Dominos driver. Which is it?

I do asset protection. I think I may apply for PD soon, I'd almost feel safer as an Officer knowing I would be armed at all times going into confrontations. In AP you're unarmed confronting individuals that just committed a crime... How they react when you approach them at the doors is always a surprise haha

I enjoy my job though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is from Michigan but I can see it being the same in Nevada.
    * Open Murder: [MCL 767.71] -- Michigan law does not require a prosecutor to choose between First Degree or Second Degree Murder when issuing a complaint, or even at trial. A prosecutor may charge "Open Murder", which is a combination of First and Second Degree Murder, and the jury may determine the appropriate degree based on the proofs.

Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking it was.

Top Bottom