• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Cigar City's Jai Alai is now available at Meijer!
    My local mom and pop liquor store has Jai Alai! I first had it in Florida quite a few years ago, and loved it, I always hauled it back from our Florida trips, don't have to anymore.

Also, Great Lakes brewing is now distributed state wide, well, at least the southern part. They make a nice selection of brews.

Oneto1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    North central
    :laugh: Man, theres and INGO thread for everything!

I really like mighty arrow pale ale by new belgium. I'm not normally one for pale ales, but this has just enough hops to be refreshing. I will have to check out Jai Alai!

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    You guys might hate me for this but having been on a low carb Keto type diet, I've switched to Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold. It's better than the alcoholic carbonated zero carb flavored water drinks out there... BY FAR!

Oneto1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    North central
    You guys might hate me for this but having been on a low carb Keto type diet, I've switched to Michelob ULTRA Pure Gold. It's better than the alcoholic carbonated zero carb flavored water drinks out there... BY FAR!

Back in my college days mic ultra was THE best beer for a case race! Super easy to drink and you didn't feel as bloated half way through

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We found some really great Ethiopian beans at a damaged freight type operation for a buck and a half a can.
    OK OK sorry, not beer, but it's six o'clock in the morning and I need some brewed coffee, May Bell is pulling on the leg of my blue jeans demanding to be taken for a walk to climb trees (like Daddy Daddy are you watching) and harass prey animals and I don't even have my socks on yet...
    And the awesome medium light roast is just what I need.

About beers, I really miss home brewing sometimes but I just don't have the time.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I recently found Celebrator "Finest Bavarian Double Bock", a very good dopplebock.
    A bit pricey, but it's delicious and very highly rated.
    I like it even better than my go to Spaten Optimator.
    I just can't afford to drink it very often.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I have never actually enjoyed a beer in my life... until I tried this on a recent trip to Belgium. I have no idea if it can even be purchased in the US or not, but that was not the question asked.

201862615029449-20141031103247707-gruut-bruin-edited.jpg-square.jpg-square.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That's the worst photoshopped ad I've seen.

Never heard of that beer, so it's likely not available. They make several different styles, so it'd be tough for me to give you something comparable.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    From Greenbush in Sawyer, Michigan, 400 Divine Rabbits. Wheat beer brewed with agave nectar. It's divine.
    c4147c34216148038860ab9d7f207557.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom