Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Indy 500 2019

User Info Menu

Indy 500 2019

I would love to go to qualifying tomorrow but since this is my first weekend off in months my wife has a list for me as long as the race. Sunday it is supposed to rain. . theres a surprise.

I havent been to the track since my daughter was born so its been a while. I was thinking of going down for Carb Day but I heard it can be quite busy, is this correct? I used to go to Carb Day every year and it was not too bad.

User Info Menu

Carb day is always a mad house, but worth attending. If you want to go i would buy some parking passes off a scalper now. Or else you'll be walking a mile or more on carb day from where you park outside of the track. You have to have a parking pass to park inside
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Master

User Info Menu

The honey-do list will be there next weekend and for most its a 3 day weekend...so even more time for honey do's while listening to the race on the radio. It's a win- win

User Info Menu

Trying to get the house ready to sell so all I see is paint, new backsplash, refinish the hardwood floors and fixing the garage door over the next couple months. Not much fun since I work 70 hours a week.

Thanks for the tip on the parking pass, good idea.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Super Bee View Post
    Trying to get the house ready to sell so all I see is paint, new backsplash, refinish the hardwood floors and fixing the garage door over the next couple months. Not much fun since I work 70 hours a week.

Thanks for the tip on the parking pass, good idea.
    We live 10 blocks to the inch north of the 4th turn gates. The crowd on carb day makes the qualy crowd look dismal.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I think I am going to do Carb Day. Found several people on Craigslist offering parking in their yards a block from the track for $20.00, parking at the track is sold out.

Question for the regulars. . what time would you suggest getting down there? Practice starts at 11:00.

And, can you walk through the pits on Carb Day?

User Info Menu

Roger Penske wants a guaranteed spot in the race for regular drivers. I think they should also split the race into 3 heats and have a yellow start line in the middle of the track.

User Info Menu

There's a plane that keeps flying by low and slow.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

I’ll be there for carb day. Look for my bald head riding around in a UTV with my “paintball gun” slung
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    Roger Penske wants a guaranteed spot in the race for regular drivers. I think they should also split the race into 3 heats and have a yellow start line in the middle of the track.
    This is no stretch if you just count the cars. Not enough to run a bump day anymore.

Pathetic.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast