• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Good morning, everyone. I lurk around the forums from time to time but don't post as often as I used to and I hate that my return is under these circumstances.

My name is Nick Voils and my father is Dan Voils, a member of the same username. Unfortunately my dad's medical issues got the better of him and he passed away on May 9th. He was a long time member of, and contributor to, the forums and I thought it fitting that I let the community know more details of this loss.

While there were times he did struggle with the procedures and recovery, in the end, he did go peacefully and without pain. I have included a link to his obituary below.

He did not want a ceremony but for anyone in the area, or interested in a road trip, there will be a Celebration of Life on his birthday, the 1st of June, at the old Paintball Indiana facility (3007 State Road 67 N, Martinsville, IN 46151), starting at noon.

I grew up and let life, and other hobbies, get in the way of my finding time to go to the range but my dad continued to shoot and be involved and made many friends along the way. I just want to thank you all for being a part of his life.

https://indianafuneralcare.com/obituary/daniel-wayne-voils

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am sorry for your loss Nick. Dan was a valuable member here along with some other sites. He seemed like a good man.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Didn't know him personally but from his posts I had read in the past he seemed like a quality individual.

Prayers from my family to yours.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Hi Nick,
    Thanks so much for the update.
    I am planning on making the trek and coming to the celebration.
    It is the very least I can do.
    We competed against each other and played quite a number of Monster Games and Tippmann World events as fellow teammates.
    Just want to extend my sincerest condolences and prayers for your family.
    Gunny former Captain of JusKuz

Top Bottom