Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Al Unser Jr. Busted in Avon (OWI; Third Time)

I thought he had conquered his addiction but apparently not. I hope he gets the help he needs.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...00/3738991002/
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cbhausen View Post
    I thought he had conquered his addiction but apparently not. I hope he gets the help he needs.

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...00/3738991002/
    Or at the very least, a chauffeur. Hell, even an Uber.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

Seen this earlier today. Definitely kind of sad, a 2 time Indy winner driving a VW Bug

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Seen this earlier today. Definitely kind of sad, a 2 time Indy winner driving a VW Bug
    Thats what I also found sad
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

I hope he can turn things around. I hate to see this.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

That kinda stinks, I thought he was still sober. I had heard he lived here in Fort Wayne with Tom Kelley for a while trying to stay clean.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Didn't lil Al have an incident driving an exotic way too fast out on 465 a number of years ago or am I that confused?

User Info Menu

VW Bug was a loaner or a rental Iím sure. But it doesnít take a brain surgeon to figure out you probably shouldnít be driving up and down Ronald Reagan Parkway between Rockville and 10th St. blitzed at two in the morning. Iím wondering what his BAL was. He was driving falling down drunk, literally.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

I could care less who he is, at minimum third time obitual offender.He needs to got to prison.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    I could care less who he is, at minimum third time obitual offender.He needs to got to prison.
    He won't. He hired James Voyles to defend him, which means old Al Jr. has plenty of cash laying around to keep his butt out of prison. I'm really sick of the media portraying this guy as the poor victim. Oh poor Al, he's got a bad disease, oh he's just fighting his demons....screw this guy.

He could have called an Uber, a friend, a cab instead of getting behind the wheel totally blasted. He didn't. I hope he gets the book thrown at him but he won't.

Lookup scum bag has-been and you'll see his fat stupid face.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast