• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Pulled into the Chic-Fil-A on Southport Road this afternoon and parked near the drive up window. Setting at the drive up window was a beautiful silver and black Rolls-Royce with the Indy 500 wings decal on the front fender. He drove off before I could get a picture. Haven't seen a Rolls in the wild in many, many years, much less at the drive up window of a fast food restaurant.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    Some people just know quality vehicles and good food. I am surprised they pulled the car into that lot though, it gets pretty crazy. I have been close to being run over more than once in that parking lot. dem sammiches worth it though.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I can't say I see one regularly but it's not unusual to see one around my area. There's an older one that floats around Bargersville quite often.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Some people just know quality vehicles and good food. I am surprised they pulled the car into that lot though, it gets pretty crazy. I have been close to being run over more than once in that parking lot. dem sammiches worth it though.
    You're right about that. Before we got one here in Columbus, we would try to eat there when we were passing through Southport. That lot is crazy.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Meh, I was driving in old downtown Greenwood tonight and saw a van that had plowed into a brick building right across from the mechanics place/by the Revery. Lots of firefighters and police there

Rolls Royce come and go, but a vehicle plowed into a brick building......much more rare for me

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Was it this one?

[video=youtube_share;JzTQZBsziG8]http://youtu.be/JzTQZBsziG8[/video]

Or this one?

[video=youtube_share;0SSdR-Wu62o]http://youtu.be/0SSdR-Wu62o[/video]

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    From Rolls Royce web site...
    [h=1]Rolls-Royce Indianapolis[/h][h=2]Rolls-Royce Corporation, Indianapolis, Indiana[/h]Rolls-Royce has become a leading industry supplier in the U.S. with a significant and growing presence. Today, more Rolls-Royce products are built in Indianapolis than anywhere else in the world. Approximately 4,000 employees work in Indianapolis in manufacturing, assembly, test, engineering and a variety of staff support roles.
    Indianapolis businesses includes: Defense, LibertyWorksTM, Civil Small & Medium Engines, Marine and Helicopters.
    Rolls-Royce Corporation
    450 S. Meridian Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46225-1103
    Tel: +1 (317) 230-2000

Top Bottom