• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I used to enjoy Owen Benjamin's comedy and his youtube videos. Lately . . .

So here's the question: has he actually lost it and gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or is he engaged in Andy Kaufmann-esque performance art?

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Andy Kaufmann is strange. Back in the late 80's Sha-na-na was at the McCormick Place Theater in Chicago and they had Andy Kaufmann with them and he did his act along with a three piece band who all wore ski mask so you couldn't see their faces.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I used to enjoy Owen Benjamin's comedy and his youtube videos. Lately . . .

So here's the question: has he actually lost it and gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or is he engaged in Andy Kaufmann-esque performance art?

My brother said it's for real....He's been a fan for awhile...He kind of had a Chappelle moment...Considers Hollywood and the industry Babylon..Now he thinks everyone, including who helped him become a Christian Babylon....He's pretty much going off the grid....

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My brother said it's for real....He's been a fan for awhile...He kind of had a Chappelle moment...Considers Hollywood and the industry Babylon..Now he thinks everyone, including who helped him become a Christian Babylon....He's pretty much going off the grid....

Going off the grid is one thing. Being disillusioned with the world is understandable. What I'm talking about is the whacked-out conspiracy nonsense. It's pretty bad.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Andy Kaufmann is strange. Back in the late 80's Sha-na-na was at the McCormick Place Theater in Chicago and they had Andy Kaufmann with them and he did his act along with a three piece band who all wore ski mask so you couldn't see their faces.

Maybe thr band was so bad, and knew it, that they felt the need for the masks on account of charging admission amounting to robbery?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Actually I do find Youtube useful when disassembling/re-assembling old firearms. Or replacing the steering system on my riding mower. But those things almost never involve politics and such.

Top Bottom