Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

What's the Deal with Owen Benjamin?

I used to enjoy Owen Benjamin's comedy and his youtube videos. Lately . . .

So here's the question: has he actually lost it and gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or is he engaged in Andy Kaufmann-esque performance art?

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Andy Kaufmann is strange. Back in the late 80's Sha-na-na was at the McCormick Place Theater in Chicago and they had Andy Kaufmann with them and he did his act along with a three piece band who all wore ski mask so you couldn't see their faces.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I used to enjoy Owen Benjamin's comedy and his youtube videos. Lately . . .

So here's the question: has he actually lost it and gone cuckoo for cocoa puffs, or is he engaged in Andy Kaufmann-esque performance art?
    My brother said it's for real....He's been a fan for awhile...He kind of had a Chappelle moment...Considers Hollywood and the industry Babylon..Now he thinks everyone, including who helped him become a Christian Babylon....He's pretty much going off the grid....
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    My brother said it's for real....He's been a fan for awhile...He kind of had a Chappelle moment...Considers Hollywood and the industry Babylon..Now he thinks everyone, including who helped him become a Christian Babylon....He's pretty much going off the grid....

Going off the grid is one thing. Being disillusioned with the world is understandable. What I'm talking about is the whacked-out conspiracy nonsense. It's pretty bad.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Never heard of her
    There's lots of ________ on here who don't fit your particular stereotype, smearing us with goofball sophistry is what is out of line. It just makes gunowners look like *******s.

- CarmelHP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Andy Kaufmann is strange. Back in the late 80's Sha-na-na was at the McCormick Place Theater in Chicago and they had Andy Kaufmann with them and he did his act along with a three piece band who all wore ski mask so you couldn't see their faces.
    Maybe thr band was so bad, and knew it, that they felt the need for the masks on account of charging admission amounting to robbery?
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phylodog View Post
    Never heard of her
    Me either.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

I enjoyed watching him. Now everything is off the rails.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    What I'm talking about is the whacked-out conspiracy nonsense. It's pretty bad.
    I know...I listened to 10 minutes of one of his rants taking place in his car in grocery store parking lot and I was like, "wow...no mas" and have not watched one yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Me either.
    Ditto. And it's got me to wonderin'... how would anyone ever hear of such a person unless they went looking for them? Then again, I don't do TwitFaceTube.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast