Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    I think site supporter gets rid of the pop ups.
    Possibly. Seems like most of yours happen on your phone though. I wonder if it's more of a mobile carrier thing than an INGO thing? (Since you were showing pop ups for Verizon, etc.) I rarely access INGO from my phone, (Android) but I've never had any popups there either. But then again, I have Straight Talk from Walmart and I think they use Verizon's network. I'm stumped.

User Info Menu

No pop ups on my Sprint android, just on the pc
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

User Info Menu

Yeah, I am also still getting them on the desktop. Cleared cache. There are not as many as there were, but still popping up a long the bottom.

Ron
    “We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.” -Archilochus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Possibly. Seems like most of yours happen on your phone though. I wonder if it's more of a mobile carrier thing than an INGO thing? (Since you were showing pop ups for Verizon, etc.) I rarely access INGO from my phone, (Android) but I've never had any popups there either. But then again, I have Straight Talk from Walmart and I think they use Verizon's network. I'm stumped.
    I cleared cache in Google. Phone is on wifi. I'm guessing Google is my browser. Don't know. Wifi is uverse, but I don't know if it still uses Google as the browser. Problems were on both wifi and data. Seems ok now. Computerfoo isn't my thing. I still mail my taxes.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I am happy for all of you that is not having any problems. I am having them, and on just this site. I bet a lot of people are having the same problems.

User Info Menu

I never logout and I never login from my phone, just my PC. It's obviously an INGO thing because I'm not getting any popups on any other sites such as Gunbroker.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

Aron Bright
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

User Info Menu

I'm not getting pop-ups but a constant barrage at the lower left of "waiting for ..."

User Info Menu

Oops. Got a ghost pop up. Just an x on the lower screen. X'ed it and it dropped down.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    Oops. Got a ghost pop up. Just an x on the lower screen. X'ed it and it dropped down.
    The boss is looking into this again.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I guess maybe the more info the "boss" has the better to try and determine whats causing the issue?

I use my phone 100% of the time for INGO. Android/Virgin Mobile platform. I never log off. I usually clear my browser multiple times a day.
    Zero issues to date with pop up ads.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast