Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 141 of 393 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3926

User Info Menu

Howdy cm & red. Making pork risotto for supper.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Evening folks been a quiet day here. Had to repair the washing machine. The pressure switch hose had come off and this caused the tub to overflow. Also it looks like the drain pump or a hose is weeping just a bit. Oh joy.
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Got offered a new(er) Glock 19 today. 1 owner with only 100 rds down the pipe,$300. I'd like to get it but I know what mama will say, "when the house remodel is done you can buy more guns"
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Got offered a new(er) Glock 19 today. 1 owner with only 100 rds down the pipe,$300. I'd like to get it but I know what mama will say, "when the house remodel is done you can buy more guns"
    Yup but $300 is a steal.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Evening all.

Decided to take a nap this afternoon since it was dark, and since I haven't been sleeping well. Slept just under an hour. The wife got home from work so we ran out for a bit. I ran into KellyinAvon over at Ft. Liberty. I was good, didn't pick anything up. Was tempted by a few things. I also stopped by Plainfield Shooting Supplies as well. Was tempted by more things there.

Now we are home, the Dachshund is whining because I am not petting her. CameraMonkey should be here soon to pick up his beers.

User Info Menu

Evening Haven
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Evening RK.

User Info Menu

Had some folks from Geneva show up to shoot today. Let them have the range, as I was out of town.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

Evening good folks.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

I'm ready to relax! Went out about 9:30 to start mowing...used the push mower to trim around all of the flower beds, trees, etc. and then gassed up the rider and aired up the front tires that always seem to be low and off I went. Mowed until about 1:30. I made potato salad this morning before I started on the outdoor work and came in when I got done mowing and put a chicken in the oven to slow cook....and then back out to weed around all of the plants in the garden. Finally got done with that about 4:30.

Came in and got a mug out of the freezer and poured in a nice cold MGD...that hit the spot. A nice shower to follow that and then a good dinner and I am ready to just sit for a bit.

It was a gorgeous day today! I feel like I should be sitting outside but am just not sure I can get up and move out there.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.