Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 242 of 504 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 5034

Thread: The "Official" Status update thread #202 Its summer time summer time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I need a grillen fix.
    2 days to store boughts.

Last night: chicken shish-kabob on the grille!
    9 of us got together last night in Greenfield and afterwards played the game: "Pit."

Pit (game) Pit is a fast-paced card game for three to seven players, designed to simulate open outcry bidding for commodities.
    The game was developed for Parker Brothers and first sold in 1904.
    Players‎: ‎3 to 8 players Random chance‎: ‎Dealing cards, blind trades

User Info Menu

Morning doddg
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

I'm excited! Going to be a great "vacation day."
    I'm going out of state tomorrow to be with a couple I've known since 17 yrs. old & my wife and I sang at their wedding.

I'm getting with an INGO member at Point Blank in Greenwood this pm that I've never shot with before, which is one of life's greatest pleasures, and bringing some favorite sweet "tools."
    The first time I ever shot with someone from INGO was gmcttr less than 2 yrs. ago.
    We where shooting 1911's b/c I had just bought a modest Ruger 1911, and he had 3 wonderful ones: Dan Wesson, Kimber & (can't remember the 3rd).
    Details will come later on the toys that were shared on the range.

User Info Menu

Morning guys

Gearing up to go out and fill the feeders for the critters. It looks breezy so that is probably good since today is to be a hot one again.

Have to go to Wheatfield and clean at my parents today. I made a big stir fry last night so I have enough to take for their dinner.

Almost done with this project...need to finish the border and weave in a million loose ends on the back from the color changes. I'm putting a border of pink flowers around it since it is for a girl and isn't girly colors. Yarn is ordered for the next one. After that, I think I can start on things for my daughter's baby due in December.

L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

User Info Menu

'Morning Greg!
    I've been up since 4:45 to make it to a 5:30 am Men's Breakfast.
    The most arduous item on the weekly schedule in retirement!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mom45 View Post
    Morning guys

Gearing up to go out and fill the feeders for the critters. It looks breezy so that is probably good since today is to be a hot one again.

Have to go to Wheatfield and clean at my parents today. I made a big stir fry last night so I have enough to take for their dinner.

Almost done with this project...need to finish the border and weave in a million loose ends on the back from the color changes. I'm putting a border of pink flowers around it since it is for a girl and isn't girly colors. Yarn is ordered for the next one. After that, I think I can start on things for my daughter's baby due in December.

Love it.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Love it.

This is for the daughter of my cousin that died in December. I was trying to find a pattern for a small cardinal that I could put on the fence but just couldn't find one that would work. I think I am going to make a stuffed one to go with it if I can find a good pattern to use. They raise goats and the mom is obsessed with them so I know she will like this. It took me forever to decide on a pattern for this one.

The next one is for a boy and the nursery is themed in Allis Chalmer tractors so that should be fairly easy. I found some cute farm animal patterns that would work well with tractors on an afghan.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.

User Info Menu

Morning Mom
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Howdy CM
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Goooood Morning Greg, CM, doddg & Mom45....

Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

Dads against daughters dating.....