Page 437 of 504 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 5034

Thread: The "Official" Status update thread #202 Its summer time summer time.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    $32 @ Culver's for lunch today, 3 of us.
    It averages $25/$27 for just me and the spouse at Culvers.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Muggy and toasty
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne
    INGO# 3207

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    That's no joke. We can eat better and cheaper at Lenny's or Sonic.
    I've been working from home a lot recently (and for the foreseeable future ), and I have a Thai place, Taco Bell, Wendy's and McD's all about equidistant from my house. I also have a Subway, but I'm not into salad sandwiches, so it's not a consideration. I've been on a Thai food kick lately. A little more $ than what I normally spend at Taco Bell (for a chicken Burrito Supreme and a steak Burrito Supreme) for their lunch special, but less than what I usually get at Wendy's (Double Baconator and medium Frosty).

I'm quite fond of the Pad See Ew and Pad Thai lunch specials (w/chicken, Thai Hot) -no soup, extra spring roll. On the weekends lately, I've been getting Pad Ba Me (pretty much Pad See Ew with narrower noodles and onions) on Sundays (dinner sized serving) and I get an order of spring rolls (4). That gives me my lunch/dinner on Sunday and my lunch on Monday.
    Last edited by DoggyDaddy; 07-20-2019 at 18:32.

User Info Menu

Hi DD
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Evenin' Greg! Getting chilly down here. My patio thermometer looks like it's at about 84*. I think I'd better turn my stand fan down to 1 instead of 2.

Resident Dumbass II GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I've been working from home a lot recently (and for the foreseeable future ), and I have a Thai place, Taco Bell, Wendy's and McD's all about equidistant from my house. I also have a Subway, but I'm not into salad sandwiches, so it's not a consideration. I've been on a Thai food kick lately. A little more $ than what I normally spend at Taco Bell (for a chicken Burrito Supreme and a steak Burrito Supreme) for their lunch special, but less than what I usually get at Wendy's (Double Baconator and medium Frosty).

I'm quite fond of the Pad See Ew and Pad Thai lunch specials (w/chicken, Thai Hot) -no soup, extra spring roll. On the weekends lately, I've been getting Pad Ba Me (pretty much Pad See Ew with narrower noodles and onions) on Sundays (dinner sized serving) and I get an order of spring rolls (4). That gives me my lunch/dinner on Sunday and my lunch on Monday.
    Where is this thai place?

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member
    The 2A Project Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Evening folks been a very quiet day for me.
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Evening folks been a very quiet day for me.
    Same here, a grad party , home by 3. Just to freaking hot to be outside.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

Resident Dumbass II GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

User Info Menu

Evenin' ct2.

Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

GOA Member
    The 2A Project Member

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

User Info Menu

Home already...300 miles driven. $300 for tools, $75 for gas---mileage is not as good running 70 to 75 mph apparently.

Stopped and had pizza in Plymouth on the way back.

I told hubby that my mileage was probably affected by all the people catching my tail wind and following me. They were apparently letting me be the leader since they figured I'd be a better target for the cops. I honestly don't know how fast we were going as my speedo is definitely off. It was reading 75 most of the time, but I know part of the trip it was pegged...only goes to 85. Speed limit in Ohio and around Fort Wayne was 70 and I was pretty much just cruising with traffic.
    L.F.F.L.

Follow my son's journey as he travels Europe on this thread.

http://ingunowners.com/forums/break-...adventure.html or on FB https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBrooksArt/ . He has been posting more on the Art page than his Sketchy Travels page that he started when he left on this trip.