Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 451 of 504 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 5034
  1. #4501
    Master target64's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Afternoon everyone
    Sometimes you gotta drink some coffee, put on some rock and roll and handle your business.

  2. #4502
    livin' in the sticks ghitch75's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    heading to the sisters for a b-day party for my 81 year old mom.......****ing HOT out there.....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

  3. #4503
    Grandmaster GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    2006 Mustang for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

    GOA Member

    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

    A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

  4. #4504
    livin' in the sticks ghitch75's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    oh afternoon everyone...
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

  5. #4505
    Grandmaster GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Howdy ghitch.
    2006 Mustang for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

    GOA Member

    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

    A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

  6. #4506
    Grandmaster red_zr24x4's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Thinking I need a cup o coffee

    Afternoon fellas!
    Eat a piece of cake for me ghitch!
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

  7. #4507
    Grandmaster SEIndSAM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Howdy Chock, GHitch, Target & GM23....
    Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

    Dads against daughters dating.....

  8. #4508
    Home on the Range chocktaw2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by target64 View Post
    Afternoon everyone
    Howdy

    Quote Originally Posted by ghitch75 View Post
    heading to the sisters for a b-day party for my 81 year old mom.......****ing HOT out there.....
    Howdy

    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    Yep!
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

  9. #4509
    Grandmaster SEIndSAM's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by chocktaw2 View Post
    Hot SOB out there!

    Batesville is 93* and sunny....
    Proud Member of D.A.D.D.

    Dads against daughters dating.....

  10. #4510
    Home on the Range chocktaw2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Thinking I need a cup o coffee

    Afternoon fellas!
    Eat a piece of cake for me ghitch!
    Too damn hot for coffee! Hello red_
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge