• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    'Flight attendant and American girlfriend attacked by gang of men on London bus after refusing to kiss'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/flight-attendant-girlfriend-homophobic-attack-london-bus

OK-
    This all seems like a legitimate brutal gay bashing attack right?
    This story just broke and I only got it from one source. I do have a problem with all of this though. I didn't see that there were any witnesses yet and because I personally have seen good people get in trouble for things they didn't do, I have my doubts that this even happened. Not to mention that "other" gay bashing case in Chicago that didn't pan out.

I will wait and see on this one. Color me skeptical. :dunno:

BTW- Where are those body building brothers?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Disgusting violence happens, so unless I have a reason to doubt it, which I don't, I'll believe that it is as it appears.

Horrible.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Two points:

1. I take umbridge with this being labeled as a "homophobic" attack. If the reporting is accurate the alleged offenders were encouraging, ney, DEMANDING homosexual behaviour. They certainly weren't attacking these women because they were gay, but because they refused to comply with demands that that kiss in front of them.

This is the issue with hate crimes laws, everything gets muddled together.

2. Had these women been allowed to be armed with proper defensive tools and force multipliers, they would have much better prepared to defend themselves.

The left loves putting people into "protected classes" yet refuses to allow them to protect themselves. If you're convinced these people are part of a vulnerable population under constant threat of violence from "bigots" why would you prevent them from being able to fight back?

It's not only illogical, but immoral.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    At least they were in London...where you won't get victimized because of all the laws...including those against defending yourself, oh, wait. Welcome to any big city pretty much anywhere.

As to veracity, a doubledecker buss with no witnesses and the police right downstairs. Standing by for more news.

And what is it about this particular lifestyle that attracts it to aluminum tubes - don't answer that.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The article (BBC) doesn't say if other people were on the bus.I'm curious about that.

The "gang of men" consisted of four teenagers, aged 15 to 18 ... Not really a gang to me, and not really men either.

If an adult male was present it would have been easy to keep those 4 kids from attacking those 2 ladies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Didn't read the cited article but the one I read this morning said the driver was the only other person on the bus. With all the cameras in London and undoubtedly on the bus they may not be able to identify them but they no doubt have captured their likeness. Is it just because there is sensationalism to it or does the "roaming gang of thugs" seem to becoming a more regular feature of London? Of course location, location, location may play a part as well.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Didn't read the cited article but the one I read this morning said the driver was the only other person on the bus. With all the cameras in London and undoubtedly on the bus they may not be able to identify them but they no doubt have captured their likeness. Is it just because there is sensationalism to it or does the "roaming gang of thugs" seem to becoming a more regular feature of London? Of course location, location, location may play a part as well.

The article says they have been arrested.They have CCTV on the bus.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The article (BBC) doesn't say if other people were on the bus.I'm curious about that.

The "gang of men" consisted of four teenagers, aged 15 to 18 ... Not really a gang to me, and not really men either.

If an adult male was present it would have been easy to keep those 4 kids from attacking those 2 ladies.

4? gang? yeah, OK.
    15 to 18 as men? Well, when they die due to gang / drug violence I don't like classifying that as "child death". And when they beat up women...

tenor.gif

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let me see, I was 6'2" and 175# when I was 15 and 6'3" and 195# at 18. I'm not so sure age has a lot to do with much when exerting physical force on another.

...but whatever.

Last edited:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Once upon a time, there was a hedonistic city, where homosexuality was not only accepted, but celebrated. Nothing was off limits for the carnal appetites of those that lived there. Gangs of people would demand that visitors to the city be given over to them to satisfy their lust.

Things didn't turn out very well for that city or its sister city. I'm sure everything will be great this time though.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If they had stayed in Lebanon instead of going to London, England this might not have happened. That place is a hotbed of bad actors.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Shame people have to be buttholes...

Shame also people have to politicize other people being an butthole to push some cause.

Political crap has filled London with imported bad actors... Good bet these are some.

Top Bottom