• ...and so much more!
  • MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Saturnday morning, my wife and I left on a flight out of Indy headed to Denver. We're spending the week near Dillon Colorado. Anyway, we had a great flight. Most of it spent watching the movie, The Commute. Right as the movie was coming to an end, we had to put it up as we were about to land.

After we landed, and began to taxi to the gate, I stretched my stiff back. While stretching, I noticed the cellphone of a gentleman that was sitting in the middle row in front of me, and he had Ingo up on his phone! I had to say something, so I tapped him on the arm and commented on Ingo. Anyway, Hopper, it was a pleasure to meet you! It's too bad we didn't have longer to chat, but I hope you had fun in Denver!

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    My brother lives outside of Leadville and my parents keep a second home in Breckenridge up the hill past town, Stop in Breck and get a pizza at Fattys.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    With this thread title I had to look. INGOers are EVERYWHERE!

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Saturnday morning, my wife and I left on a flight out of Indy headed to Denver. We're spending the week near Dillon Colorado. Anyway, we had a great flight. Most of it spent watching the movie, The Commute. Right as the movie was coming to an end, we had to put it up as we were about to land.

After we landed, and began to taxi to the gate, I stretched my stiff back. While stretching, I noticed the cellphone of a gentleman that was sitting in the middle row in front of me, and he had Ingo up on his phone! I had to say something, so I tapped him on the arm and commented on Ingo. Anyway, Hopper, it was a pleasure to meet you! It's too bad we didn't have longer to chat, but I hope you had fun in Denver!

:thumbsup: That's pretty cool.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Yes Monterey, you almost lost me at "Gentleman", but that was a GREAT way to start my trip, and very nice to meet you too! Definitely would have loved more time to chat, but it kind of goes to show how far-reaching INGO can be. I mean really, what are the odds?!? Mine was a work trip, but still very enjoyable, and hope yours was as well.

Top Bottom