AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/...es/4723459002/

Some of these "Republicans" want bans on private firearm transfers and drank the kool-aid on some other MDA type proposals. Any of you got a sense of who we should be pulling for?

The money suggests Chuck Dietzen (228k), Henderson (186k) and Mitchell (176k) are the serious options.

Dietzen: Gun control: Dietzen said he opposes firearm measures that "would restrict the rights of law-abiding citizens and the freedoms guaranteed in the constitution."

Henderson:
    Gun control: Henderson told IndyStar she does not support additional restrictions to gun ownership, but said the current background check system needs to be improved by better communication between state, local and federal databases.

Mitchell: Gun control: Mitchell told IndyStar that more gun control legislation, such as requiring universal background checks, is not the answer to reducing gun violence. Instead, she argued the U.S. needs to do a better job of enforcing laws already on the books and parents should teach their children about gun safety.

Ohh yeah, check out this tool...

Mark Small Gun control: Small wants to push to require universal background checks, allow the CDC to study gun violence, ban assault rifles and prohibit gun clips that can hold more than five rounds.

User Info Menu

Mark Small is running? The Indianapolis attorney?

I... uh... I guess I can only say that under no circumstances would I ever vote for Mark Small for any office. He's a nice guy. I've met him socially and interacted with him professionally. He's a nice guy.

Kelly Mitchell is a safe option. She's not going to do anything crazy. I don't really know much about the others.

Not Brizzi..
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Mark Small is running? The Indianapolis attorney?

I... uh... I guess I can only say that under no circumstances would I ever vote for Mark Small for any office. He's a nice guy. I've met him socially and interacted with him professionally. He's a nice guy.

Kelly Mitchell is a safe option. She's not going to do anything crazy. I don't really know much about the others.

Not Brizzi..
    His twitter feed is him ranting about restoring the GOP to pro-choice, pro-constitutional, and gun control positions. I do wonder...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKFaninCarmel View Post
    His twitter feed is him ranting about restoring the GOP to pro-choice, pro-constitutional, and gun control positions. I do wonder...
    I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but he's a nice guy.

User Info Menu

Well, at least there's that.

User Info Menu

By "nice guy" do you mean that his elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the penthouse, because that is the vibe I get from his photo?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by two70 View Post
    By "nice guy" do you mean that his elevator doesn't quite go all the way to the penthouse, because that is the vibe I get from his photo?
    He has some podcast stuff out there, I think. People may be able to review that for their own assessment.

He's always been reasonable and articulate in my conversations with him, but they weren't deep conversations or anything.

He's a nice guy.

Expert

User Info Menu

This Mark Small...

https://ballotpedia.org/Mark_Small

Mark Small (@marksmall1973) _ Twitter.jpg
    He must be an 'electronics' buff being a fan of 'resisters' and all...

Its makes you wonder how those 'gears' turn in the heads of people sometimes...
    Last edited by BiscuitsandGravy; 03-18-2020 at 13:20.

Expert

User Info Menu

What are your thoughts on the lovely Victoria Spartz...

https://ballotpedia.org/Victoria_Spartz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast