Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Geek in Paradise!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MontereyC6 View Post
    How are the pond/dam holding up?

Pretty well so far. I had to rebuild the spillway this Spring using about 18 tons of clay and 4-5 tons of rip-rap. I'm pleased it's holding up well now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OmarR View Post
    Village Farms? Centennial?

I saw all that crazy flooding on local FB pages. I am in Countryside and thankfully my corner never gets flooded.
    Sorry, brain fade. Village Farms. Greyhound Pass was closed for a while. Major east-west road for those not in the area.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ghuns View Post
    Same thing this guy thought right down the road from me back in February, 2018.

Right up until he didn't...

Fortunately for him, a neighboring farmer drove his big John Deere tractor down there and retrieved him from the roof of his Jeep.
    sounds like one of our execs. He thought he could drive his brand new BMW M3 with all the options through some standing water on the city street behind our office. He misjudged and flooded it out. (along with one of our techs in his service van) Pretty sure he aspirated water into the engine. Thats gonna leave a mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Was over by Wooster.
    Race track and fair grounds were flooded.
    Horses evac'd.
    Rain on the way.

User Info Menu

No rain Friday

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    No rain Friday
    Down by Lake Monroe, the forecast says maybe a 30% chance around five this afternoon. I know I'm asking a lot, but can I please just have one Summer day? Give us a day with 0% chance of rain where we don't have to check the forecast every hour for changing conditions, and when the sun comes up, can it actually be warm with no fog or haze.

User Info Menu

I think the world is ending, there's something wrong with the sky this morning. It's blue and really bright, not gray and raining! OMG WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? RUN FOR THE LOWLANDS.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by russc2542 View Post
    I think the world is ending, there's something wrong with the sky this morning. It's blue and really bright, not gray and raining! OMG WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? RUN FOR THE LOWLANDS.
    Right? I was kind of confused when that giant orange ball appeared on the horizon this morning.

User Info Menu

When I checked this morning, there was a 30% chance of rain. Guess what. It's raining like a champ right now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    When I checked this morning, there was a 30% chance of rain. Guess what. It's raining like a champ right now.
    Yeah, the bulk of it appears to be staying down your way. I want it to dry out too, but if it's gonna rain, I want thunder and lightning at least. Just a light drizzle up here in Indy.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast