Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    When I checked this morning, there was a 30% chance of rain. Guess what. It's raining like a champ right now.
    My boat is high and dry on a ridge above Monroe. It's only been in the lake once this year, and that's unheard of. This weather sucks!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    My boat is high and dry on a ridge above Monroe. It's only been in the lake once this year, and that's unheard of. This weather sucks!!!!
    I've got the carb off of ours to rebuild it but haven't found the motivation to actually do it for some reason.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Made it through today. They said tomorrow is a maybe....

User Info Menu

I've got to try and catch up on yardwork this weekend. I've got two trees with broken branches from the storms last week that I need to cut up, and the weeds in the flower beds are growing faster than the grass.

User Info Menu

^^^^ Good luck. It's raining hard down here. It's supposed to move out but at this rate, it won't matter. Everything will be too wet to do anything outside.

Good thing for me is I have plenty of indoor projects too!

I think I'll finally get around to 5S'ing my garage tools and cabinets. (5S- Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain)
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

Ark

User Info Menu

Rode my bike to work, nice and dry at 12am. 8 hours later, in the middle of a downpour the size of Indiana. Well, that was a stupid ****ing idea.

Low chance of rain, over by 8am? Eat a dick, Accuweather.

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'...
    Last edited by Ark; 06-22-2019 at 07:12.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    ^^^^ Good luck. It's raining hard down here. It's supposed to move out but at this rate, it won't matter. Everything will be too wet to do anything outside.

Good thing for me is I have plenty of indoor projects too!

I think I'll finally get around to 5S'ing my garage tools and cabinets. (5S- Sort, Set in order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain)
    5S's to preserve the 7P's, Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Well I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was check the radar and sure enough a huge yellow blob with a nice string of red thrown in for contrast covers the entire southern half of the state. We're right on the northern edge of the yellow so while it isn't "raining" there is enough precipitation to essentially cancel any planned outdoor activities.

Someone said we've been 18 weeks straight now that it has rained at least one of the three days (they included Friday in their calculations although we did have a dry sat/sun a couple of weeks ago). It suddenly struck me why the antifa movement is so strong and at times so violent; it's roots are in the rainy northwestern part of our country and from what I've heard this weather we've been experiencing here lately is their norm! Hell I'm ready to start swinging bicycle locks at strangers myself!!!

In the past our vacation times typically involve some ocean somewhere as I find myself inexplicably drawn to it at a genetic level but our vacation planning conversation currently involves the question "Where isn't it raining?" I NEED SOME SUNSHINE OR I'M GOING TO GO ANTIFA ON SOMETHING!!!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Ark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    I NEED SOME SUNSHINE OR I'M GOING TO GO ANTIFA ON SOMETHING!!!
    RAIN IS FASCIST, WHERE'S MY BIKE LOCK

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    Well I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was check the radar and sure enough a huge yellow blob with a nice string of red thrown in for contrast covers the entire southern half of the state. We're right on the northern edge of the yellow so while it isn't "raining" there is enough precipitation to essentially cancel any planned outdoor activities.

Someone said we've been 18 weeks straight now that it has rained at least one of the three days (they included Friday in their calculations although we did have a dry sat/sun a couple of weeks ago). It suddenly struck me why the antifa movement is so strong and at times so violent; it's roots are in the rainy northwestern part of our country and from what I've heard this weather we've been experiencing here lately is their norm! Hell I'm ready to start swinging bicycle locks at strangers myself!!!

In the past our vacation times typically involve some ocean somewhere as I find myself inexplicably drawn to it at a genetic level but our vacation planning conversation currently involves the question "Where isn't it raining?" I NEED SOME SUNSHINE OR I'M GOING TO GO ANTIFA ON SOMETHING!!!
    All kidding aside, I do think folks are getting a little grouchier, including me these days.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast