Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

User Info Menu

I will take the rain over a tornado...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtanker View Post
    We just had a twister touch down about 2 miles directly south of us. It tore up a daycare and put hurting on a CVS. If you want to see a video of it, look for Abby Weppler WSBT on Facebook. I'll see if I can find it on YT.
    I had watched the weather on 22 just before this. The guy weather weenie pronounced the chance of severe weather miniscule. My little brother called me a little later and asked if I had looked outside. I said no, and then walked outside. He said he was looking at a tornado, that from where he was, looked to be around my house. I couldn't see anything that impressive, but the woods was blocking my view of the bad stuff. That's definitely the storm that produced the tornado though...

Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Rode my bike to work, nice and dry at 12am. 8 hours later, in the middle of a downpour the size of Indiana. Well, that was a stupid ****ing idea.*

Low chance of rain, over by 8am? Eat a dick, Accuweather.

If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'...
    I finally got to ride to work and take my time getting home Saturday evening. I'm starting to think maybe a bike wasn't the best idea for this summer...

Looks like a nice neighborhood....except for the Yankees flag.*
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know they'll have a '65 Galaxy up on cinderblocks....

I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14