Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    Master

User Info Menu

Seems like all we have been doing is looking for a couple dry hours to mow between the rain showers. Every weekend...it is getting ridiculous. Oh and the cool temps. I don't remember ever having to close the overhead doors at work in mid June because it was too cool.

Tired of sitting at home watching movies and not being able to get out and do anything

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    Seems like all we have been doing is looking for a couple dry hours to mow between the rain showers. Every weekend...it is getting ridiculous. Oh and the cool temps. I don't remember ever having to close the overhead doors at work in mid June because it was too cool.

Tired of sitting at home watching movies and not being able to get out and do anything
    The cool weather is pretty weird. Sitting in a sweatshirt and jeans out on the deck just seems wrong in the middle of June. Thursday and Friday mornings I actually fired up the table top propane heater for a couple of hours each day.

Expert

User Info Menu

Iím thinking about putting the Harley back in storage until next year.. itís ridiculous.

User Info Menu

My neighbor started working again on his new boat. Don't know how he's going to get to the river, its WAY WAY too big to trailer. On a side note, this morning I noticed critters of every sort lined up along his driveway. Two deer, 2 coons, 2 possums, 2 groundhogs, 2 foxes, 2 yotes, etc.
    Tulta munille! HAKKAA PńńLLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by johntheplinker View Post
    My neighbor started working again on his new boat. Don't know how he's going to get to the river, its WAY WAY too big to trailer. On a side note, this morning I noticed critters of every sort lined up along his driveway. Two deer, 2 coons, 2 possums, 2 groundhogs, 2 foxes, 2 yotes, etc.
    You win! Mods please close this thread.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Wife and I where at Meijer today and she remarked at how thick the strip and ribeye steaks where cut in the show case. Told her it rains every other day and twice on the weekend, nobody has been grilling out. They do all there own cutting and are probably sitting on a mountain beef, gotta get rid of it somehow, this weather is hurting lots of things.
    Tetelestai.

User Info Menu

I got my garden hoed and fertilized before the rain started today

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frenchiectfd2203 View Post
    Iím thinking about putting the Harley back in storage until next year.. itís ridiculous.

Havent had the car out once this year. Everytime I have a chance to take it out, its raining.

User Info Menu

Kind of describes where we are, too. Son got the grass mowed Thursday, which seems like it was the last good time for all of us to mow. With the rain, we've been unable to ride the Harley, drive the convertible, or even get in the pool. This is really a downer for our summer recreation.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    You win! Mods please close this thread.

Hey!! I think I can compete. Just got done hand digging in 430 feet of drain tile from the back of my yard to the road. Perforated with sleeve, except the last 30 feet. Tied into the neighbors garage which drains both sides onto the north side of building, on the lot line and in a low spot. Back along the fence where the dog runs was a low spot and always wet, so started there and worked my way downhill to the road. Had a couple of rains and had water running out like crazy. Mowed today after it dried out a bit. Now to try to get some grass to grow, which I never have much luck with.

Have a standing last Monday of the month dog groom and got tired of that lasting all of 30 minutes after we got home, in March April and May, so started digging a couple of weeks ago.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast