Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

During heavy rain my sump pit used to cycle every six seconds or so. Now that I have a 9’ sump pit out by my pool it was cycling every 2 mins during rains last night
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Beautiful clear morning. Everything is wet but sun is out.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DRob View Post
    It's not just Indiana, either. We were in SD the first week of June on a prairie dog trip. Main road to the lodge was flooded and the alternate route was not much better. We couldn't even get to the dog towns and never uncased a rifle.

Tornado watch right now for much of central IN.
    Me and my family were in SD first week of June also. We were in the Black Hills and Badlands areas though. Seen a few prairie dog towns in the Badlands. As you said, there were several areas where water was across the road. We never had to detour though as it was only about a couple inches deep. Lots of farmers are going to turn over to their insurance this year and we're gonna feel it at the grocery later on. There were LOTS of acres in Missouri, Kansas, and Iowa that we seen on our way there and back that hadn't been touched yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Give it a few hours, more rain on the way...& I need to mow, but we got about 3in of rain yesterday and i don't want to rut up the yards...

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Feeling exceptionally optimistic this morning? I'm glad to see the sun...even if it might be short lived

User Info Menu

Ahh the drought of 2019. In the first six months of the year, it only rained twice. Once for 4 months, once for 1.5 months.

User Info Menu

I wish I were in the gravel business. I've never seen so many washed out driveways in my life.

User Info Menu

I heard it's been 17 weekends in a row that it rained either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

Haven't been out to the property in over a month. My patience with urban dwellers is about exhausted.
    "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

User Info Menu

We’ll most likely lose 700-800 acres of corn and soybeans due to flooding from yesterday’s rain. Too bad people don’t understand that rice jokes aren’t the least bit funny farmers.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRock View Post
    We’ll most likely lose 700-800 acres of corn and soybeans due to flooding from yesterday’s rain. Too bad people don’t understand that rice jokes aren’t the least bit funny farmers.

There's fields around us that are usually at least waist high this time of year that haven't even been planted yet. Family members farm about 1000 acres in Rush county and they've only managed to plant about 1/2 this year.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast