Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

I am surprised Pete hasn't suggested pulling all police off the street for one week of sensitivity training. I'm sure that week won't turn into a full Mad Max live.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flyingsquirrel View Post
    Most of the shootings are lower torso shots. Wish they would learn how to aim
    Yes, and they could go either way with it. Higher and they eliminate the hoodlum. Lower and they at least eliminate the next generation.
    Government and pedophiles both practice buggering those powerless to defend themselves.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    I am surprised Pete hasn't suggested pulling all police off the street for one week of sensitivity training. I'm sure that week won't turn into a full Mad Max live.
    Oh you mean the intercultural development inventory test ?? It's already being tossed about and the woman who's promoting the concept is willing to administer it at a cost of only $40 per officer.

User Info Menu

Of course...

Family of man killed by South Bend officer files lawsuit

SOUTH BEND, Ind. — The family of a 54-year-old man fatally shot by a officer is suing the officer and the city of South Bend.

Eric Logan’s relatives filed the lawsuit Wednesday in federal court. It accuses Sgt. Ryan O’Neill of using excessive deadly force when he shot Logan on June 16. The lawsuit also names the city of South Bend as a defendant but does not name Buttigieg.

Prosecutors say O’Neill was responding to a report of a person breaking into cars when he confronted Logan. O’Neill said he shot Logan after he refused orders to drop a knife. The shooting wasn’t recorded because O’Neill didn’t turn his body camera on.

https://fox59.com/2019/06/26/family-...files-lawsuit/
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IndyDave1776 View Post
    Yes, and they could go either way with it. Higher and they eliminate the hoodlum. Lower and they at least eliminate the next generation.
    Finally, a catch, neuter and release program that is worth a try!

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

The room temperature perp's son shot in the leg.

https://www.953mnc.com/2019/07/09/so...in-south-bend/
    God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LockStocksAndBarrel View Post
    The room temperature perp's son shot in the leg.

https://www.953mnc.com/2019/07/09/so...in-south-bend/
    Like father, like son?

Expert

User Info Menu

We are hearing this everywhere now.
    The police should not have done that to that very wonderful person.
    That is until it happen to the preacher.
    Then it is WHY did the police let that person back on the street.

Grandmaster LockStocksAndBarrel's Avatar

User Info Menu

God bless America!

Practicing traditional carry.

Originally Posted by
    eric001YUP! It's the difference between using purple and being purple...

User Info Menu

HuffPo: South Bend Officer Who Fatally Shot Black Man Had History Of Racist Comments: Report
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/south...b0f7b74427a997

Police Chief Scott Ruszkowski acknowledged in his deposition that O’Neill had been removed from his position as a field training officer due to allegations of racism, but added that O’Neill had passed a polygraph test relating to the allegation.

A spokesman for the South Bend Police Department told HuffPost that Newton’s testimony was just one of several during an internal affairs investigation and added: “The assertions presented were determined to be ‘not sustained’ at the conclusion of the investigation.”
    Ummm... allegations, which were investigated, and not sustained. So, even though there was an investigation, and polygraph, which cleared him of making those statements... now he has a history of making racist/derogatory statements? smh
    Seen on Facebook: “Love trumping hate involves a lot more assault and arson than I thought it would”

"I believe in a system of Love and Karma, but, to counterbalance that, if it fails, I'm buying an AK-47..." - Unidentified Californian on Fox News following Antifa protests fascist riots

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast