www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes. Definitely yes.
    (I'd offer a language warning, but this is a reasonable site with reasonable peeps)

[video=youtube;w5kng5OMzxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5kng5OMzxM[/video]

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, just pushing a kill manhood and push transgenderism article. Moving from ask men to ask something...whatever...who knows what that is.

A Deathly Hollows t-shirt though? I know what it is because I had 2 kids go through their Harry Potter phase but the t-shirt I would not wear.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    But a REAL man would never "consult" a youtube channel to get a question answered! What's next? Stopping and asking for directions??:runaway:

Wasn't I tending to offend, I thought it was obvious.

Who I 'Consulted' was 'Grandpa', 'Dad', uncles, neighbors that had were capable men.
    Since only 3% serve in the military, that's not available to everyone, but it sure helped me grow up.

Have the traditional goals of men changed so much?
    Or have kids adopted the internet & streets to educate & raise them?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wasn't I tending to offend, I thought it was obvious.

Who I 'Consulted' was 'Grandpa', 'Dad', uncles, neighbors that had were capable men.
    Since only 3% serve in the military, that's not available to everyone, but it sure helped me grow up.

Have the traditional goals of men changed so much?
    Or have kids adopted the internet & streets to educate & raise them?

I don't think it's the traditional goals that have changed I think it's the definition of "man" that has changed.:noway::noway:

At my youngest daughter's high school graduation I was standing talking to the oldest and her then boyfriend. I pointed out to her that her shoe was untied and she said "(Name redacted to protect whatever semblance of manhood he may yet retain), tie my shoe!" (Redacted) immediately dropped to his knees and tied her shoe.

I said "Boy, we need to talk", but I fear it was too late to save him. As my wife has often said, "You can't save them all".

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't think it's the traditional goals that have changed I think it's the definition of "man" that has changed.:noway::noway:

At my youngest daughter's high school graduation I was standing talking to the oldest and her then boyfriend. I pointed out to her that her shoe was untied and she said "(Name redacted to protect whatever semblance of manhood he may yet retain), tie my shoe!" (Redacted) immediately dropped to his knees and tied her shoe.

I said "Boy, we need to talk", but I fear it was too late to save him. As my wife has often said, "You can't save them all".

Maybe he was just being chivalrous? That's a lost art for some you know...

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I love angry cops. Cuts straight to the point.
    His buddy donut operator is another great YouTuber. Both worth hitting that subscribe button.

Also I guess for the record... I'm technically a millennial, I own a home. I handle the repairs and maintenance.

Top Bottom