Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Question....

Expert

User Info Menu

I don't know what a 'Grease Tree' is, but if it has a bark stalk then copper oxide crystals on the ground around the tree.
    Won't kill grasses/weeds (no evidence, big brown patches) but wood/bark trees will die.
    It's how some farmers keep 'Suckers' and 'Volunteers' out of fence lines.
    One application can last for years.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Saw the property owner this morning. He is now aware that a bit of that ground is mine. He is a foreigner from some Islamic area of the world and has always been a dick. But patience will over come. Told him I was dropping the trees after showing him the property line and arguing with his irritating self. He just muttered something in some off the wall lingo and walked off. So now instead of being a good guy and clearing the fence line I will just kill them and he can stare at the dead.

Thanks for all the input fellas. I now have a plan.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eric001 View Post
    I have heard that copper nails driven into the tree will kill it. I'm interested to learn if this really works or not, but don't have any trees ticking me off enough to try it.

Anyone know if that actually works?? If so, it'd be cheaper than pretty much anything chemical-wise I'd think.
    I've successfully killed problem mulberry trees by cutting them off and driving brass screws in the trunk. They had previously come back from being cut down, but the screws made a difference.
    "IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM"

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Saw the property owner this morning. He is now aware that a bit of that ground is mine. He is a foreigner from some Islamic area of the world and has always been a dick. But patience will over come. Told him I was dropping the trees after showing him the property line and arguing with his irritating self. He just muttered something in some off the wall lingo and walked off. So now instead of being a good guy and clearing the fence line I will just kill them and he can stare at the dead.

Oh yeah gotta love it. Was tannerite an option? Sucks some people have to be like that

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post

No!! You need to call in air strikes now!

User Info Menu

Can we follow it up with an Open Carry BBQ Meet & Greet Meat & Grillin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Id say the trees are the least of your problems
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Try a little Tordon RTU into a fresh cut.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

Just dig a tunnel under your fence from your side, and pull the trees through from the bottom. If you were to pull them down a bit at a time, your neighbor would probably only be very confused.

Before doing this, while your neighbor is watching, put a curse on the trees.
    “We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training.” -Archilochus

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Just dig a tunnel under your fence from your side, and pull the trees through from the bottom. If you were to pull them down a bit at a time, your neighbor would probably only be very confused.

Before doing this, while your neighbor is watching, put a curse on the trees.
    Now we are getting somewhere.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast