WATCH: 11 Indiana Cops Detain Entire Bar to Conduct Background Checks on Patrons

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I don't know what to tell you. We raise each generation to be more selfish, and teach them less about liberty and why the US is exceptional in that regard. This is the result of decades of dumbing down people and turning them into subjects.

People want more and more government, from Republicans and Democrats, well this is what more government looks like.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The entire group of patrons needs to band together and cash in. Hopefully a local will chime in...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Waiting for the Paul Harvey moment on this one. Serious problems here otherwise.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yeah, cops have plenty to do without creating an up against the wall redneck mother moment.
    There's a story behind the story one way or the other.

So, who is it that wants to put a condo there!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    I don't know what to tell you. We raise each generation to be more selfish, and teach them less about liberty and why the US is exceptional in that regard. This is the result of decades of dumbing down people and turning them into subjects.

People want more and more government, from Republicans and Democrats, well this is what more government looks like.

THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Also would have been nice to see people refuse. See what happens. Ask for Probable Cause.

And, what would happen if they found something? Would a court throw it out as a "fishing expedition"?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    There are things that could make this "legit" as in legal, but it doesn't mean that anyone will like it.

I will start with the fact that local police departments work with, or in support of IATC/ISEP enforcement regularly, so that in and of itself is not suspicious.

As for why what was done was done, I have no info, so I will not speculate.

Top Bottom