Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    In the professional world, 'reached out to' when you mean called/emailed/telephoned. Good Lord, it sounds so pretentious and phony!
    We had to use that in my last customer service phone center job. I hated it and avoided it whenever I could.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

When "the" is stuck on the name of a business, and/or an "s" is added or deleted. I.e. The Walmart, Kings Islands, The Pizza Kings, Meijers, Papa John, etc.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

User Info Menu

I truly like “artisan” in fact I think most people from INGO are artisans in their own way it helps if you attempt to “reach out to them” on the interwebs and many can be found in the Wal MartS!
    U.S. Army retired

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ballstater98 View Post
    When "the" is stuck on the name of a business, and/or an "s" is added or deleted. I.e. The Walmart, Kings Islands, The Pizza Kings, Meijers, Papa John, etc.
    I have an aunt who does all her shopping at "Walmart's".

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

Expert

User Info Menu

'Raising revenue', when they really mean 'gonna bend you over, then steel your ****'
    Basturds!!

Last edited by mmpsteve; 07-01-2019 at 07:19.

User Info Menu

Along that line we have a local schemer who gives briefings and says 'let's talk about opportunities' when he is just talking about legal ways to raise everyone's taxes.

Over used word 'paradigm' annoys; as does the phrase 'moving forward'. Both are used to make a person sound more intelligent than they tend to be but the last is also used to make it sound like they have a plan when they most likely do not. Pretentious babble.

Also, 'Certificate of Authenticity'...yeah, right...not worth the paper it was printed on.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Let's see, I hate when people say instead of going to the "movies" they say "the show." It's not 1930.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

I can’t stand when someone says “G** damn”.

edit: My wife says “bulth” instead of “both”... that’s pretty high on the list as well, but not as bad as g.d.
    -Christopher

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

“Let me play Devil’s advocate”
    I had a supervisor who would say that and then come up with off the wall scenarios to make a point. I started to respond with, “I don’t play “What If” Games”

Another guy would always start a question with “Can’t you just...”
    Ever since then I have realized that every time I heard that the person had no idea what they were talking about.
    Eating beavers just to help save trees.

Certified Bro Shark Ballstater98's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragon View Post
    I have an aunt who does all her shopping at "Walmart's".
    Just heard a guy saying they made a holiday reservation at THE Holiday Inns.
    Lifetime LTCH; Lifetime NRA Member; Maker's Mark Ambassador #780040; GOA Member #23463299

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast