• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Hopefully they will have a remedy for my broken neck and bad right shoulder. If not, I am NOT going back to the VA. I will go on disability and not finish my ultralight helicopter project unless I hit the lottery. :twocents:

Anyone have any good / bad experiences with them?

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was having some back issues over the winter and went to thier Indy location over by Methodist hospital. I had agreat experience with them. Also a friend of mine had some neck & back issues that another Dr couldn't do anything with and they were able to surgically repair both of his issues.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They did my spinal surgery. It's nearly two years old and I'm still recovering, but that's me more than them. If I needed more done I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Backpacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Greenwood
    My wife had back surgery with Goodman Campbell. They took great care of her. Dr. DePowell has a great reputation.

Last edited:

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    It appears my spinal cord damage is minimal but Big Insurance says I have to do therapy before films, MRI or scoliosis profile. Stinkers!!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Thanks everyone! After I get my broken neck fixed I am going for surgery #4 on my shoulder somewhere...hopefully not in a back alley again.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    My wife had a disk replacement done by one of their surgeons. Great doctor. Relieved a lot of pain immediately, but the spacers never fused to the bone so OrthoIndy did round two which was the disk above the first and a redo of the first. A relative had titanium rods put in his back and had the same doc.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I have Dr. Saad Khairi who is overseeing my case but of course, I can't get in until August. Not like I want cut on but my contract gets negotiated in September and I don't want to go on strike, my plant closed permanently or take a cut in benefits which is always on the table.

Top Bottom