Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    My friend is at the Navy Pier Chicago fireworks. He said there is some violence going on, a lot of confusion.
    Cant go anywhere up there and have a good time. City is a **** hole.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Plinker

User Info Menu

Stay safe

Plinker

User Info Menu

In San Diego for the fourth. Awesome fireworks! Great patriotic music, interspersed with audio from JFK, MLK, Neil Armstrong, and Reagan.

You can feel the military influence even in a SoCal City.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by semperfi211 View Post
    My friend is at the Navy Pier Chicago fireworks. He said there is some violence going on, a lot of confusion.
    Apparently 3 people were stabbed in some kind of "stampede" according to the news this morning. Not sure if the stabbing caused the stampede or if it happened during the stampede.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Apparently 3 people were stabbed in some kind of "stampede" according to the news this morning. Not sure if the stabbing caused the stampede or if it happened during the stampede.
    This sounds bad either way.

Another man punctured his leg after running into a table, Guglielmi said.

https://fox59.com/2019/07/05/3-stabb...gos-navy-pier/
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Came to DC for the 4th.The parade was great,and the events afterwards were also good.Went to the speech at the mall with 1/2 million of my friends,sat thru some light rain,but all in all,it was something my 13 year old daughter will remember for the rest of her life.Then the fireworks.....the BEST show ever by possibility anyone.Parked on the interstate in Arlington across the river,3 of 5 lanes were stopped,parked,people sitting in lawn chairs,on car roofs enjoying possibly the BEST Display Ever.A 20 minute show that lasted for near 1 1/2 hours.WOW.The best I Will Ever See.Thanks DON!
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

Expert

User Info Menu

A day late, but I just saw this video and thought it was excellent. A musical video on the Declaration of Independence:

Last edited by Phase2; 07-05-2019 at 07:29.
    Political Correctness is Fascism Pretending to be Manners- George Carlin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4