Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

I have about a couple hundred citizen interactions a week and have managed to not shoot anyone.

Street gang? That’s laughable.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VUPDblue View Post
    I have about a couple hundred citizen interactions a week and have managed to not shoot anyone.

Street gang? That’s laughable.
    But how many dozens of curb stomps a week do you deliver?

User Info Menu

Threads like this one provide a good opportunity to use certain site features. I see why Rhino likes one in particular so much. It's like INGO Febreeze.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chipbennett View Post
    Threads like this one provide a good opportunity to use certain site features. I see why Rhino likes one in particular so much. It's like INGO Febreeze.
    I'm a helper!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I would have something more like, "All customers who conduct themselves in a civil and respectful manner are welcome here."

I'd base it 100% on behavior.
    Yeah, but do I have to wear pants... some places seem to frown on not having them even though their signs only reference shirts and shoes.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Sad!

It's sad! But, why are you surprised? Heck they have tried to exclude any person that is carrying even in States and places where they can NOT! But then remember where they came from and still have their headquarters!

D-vR9zKUIAAyKC3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Is this where we are now? Please note "customer" (singular). Hope this (too many words that can't be used here) doesn't ever have to call 911, that makes the Police show up.

Some police officers in Tempe, Ariz., say they were asked to leave a Starbucks coffee shop on the Fourth of July because a customer complained they “did not feel safe” with the cops present, according to reports.

Five officers were drinking coffee at the Starbucks location prior to their shift beginning when a barista asked them to move out of the complaining customer’s line of sight or else leave, the Tempe Officers Association wrote in a series of Twitter messages.

Rob Ferraro, president of the police union, told FOX 10 of Phoenix that such treatment of police officers seems to be happening more often these days.

“It’s become accepted to not trust or to see police and think that we’re not here to serve you, and again, it goes back to -- we take great pride of the level of customer service we provide to citizens, and to be looked at as feeling unsafe when you have law enforcement around you is somewhat perplexing to me," Ferraro told the station in a phone interview.

The police union also posted a series of Twitter messages about the incident.

“This treatment of public safety workers could not be more disheartening,” the union wrote. “While the barista was polite, making such a request at all was offensive. Unfortunately, such treatment has become all too common in 2019.”

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/s...l-safe-reports

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Yes.

The Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse » Ask A Cop.

About 500 more examples, and dozens more every day in the news.

Stop worshipping a street gang.

Someone has to serve the purpose of making the regular INGO weirdos look reasonable.
    Last edited by HoughMade; 07-10-2019 at 12:05.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I'm a helper!
    Quoted so Rhino can see.

User Info Menu

Having been inspired by the global warming thread, I notice that police are quite often observed drinking coffee

Based on that superficial, anecdotal evidence I'm forced to conclude starbucks is turning us all into policeman (after all, there are more police today than in 1958 when we started recording the levels of Copperman Dioxide)

Adopting some arbitrary number, selected by 'analysis' of ice cores from Chicago's waterfront, I'm forced to conclude that consumption of more than 5 cups of coffee per day will lead to irreversibly rising law enforcement levels so we need to limit caffeine consumption to pre-starbucks levels
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

Plinker

User Info Menu

This completely burns my a$$. How can I boycot a place that I would never step foot into in the first place!!!

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast