Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Having been inspired by the global warming thread, I notice that police are quite often observed drinking coffee
    Do some Starbucks have donuts?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Do some Starbucks have donuts?
    https://www.starbucks.com/menu/catal...ontrol=product

Christian Donut:

Orthodox and Conservative Jewish Donut:

Reformed Jewish Donut (Vegan):

Alternative Donut (cinnamon bun):

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

I am not a bigot, so I would happily eat any of the above..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I am not a bigot, so I would happily eat any of the above..

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post
    A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZWilliamson View Post
    Yes.

The Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse » Ask A Cop.

About 500 more examples, and dozens more every day in the news.

Stop worshipping a street gang.

If people making you feel “unsafe” is the new standard for attendance or membership, then I feel unsafe around you two and politely ask the establishment to have you vacate the premises. (...purple?...)

Now, beyond that little bit of foolishness, one part of the corporate response:

Our strong relationship with the Tempe Police Department has provided us the opportunity to host several “Coffee with a Cop” events in area stores, which bring residents and police together to discuss relevant issues and find common ground. We look forward to continuing to strengthen our relationship with you, and we agree that the experience of your officers requires an important dialogue – one that we are committed to being part of.”

1. If I was a coffee shop owner ANYWHERE in Tempe, I’d be knocking down the door at the PD to host this and other events.

2. If there are no other coffee shops, then any one of the patriotic coffee brands needs to open up ricky-tick and take up the mantle.

Contrary to “popular” belief, community policing events like these are held daily without any dogs being shot, curbs being stomped, or random race-fueled assassinations.
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Youth vs experience?
    Less & less amused every day...
    INGO #467

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsx1043 View Post
    Contrary to “popular” belief, community policing events like these are held daily without any dogs being shot, curbs being stomped, or random race-fueled assassinations.

I avoid them like the plague, but people do seem to like the "coffee with a cop" type of events.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Wasn't there some OC get-togethers at some IN $tarbucks stores a few years ago?
    Creator, help us, give us strength and wisdom to protect our families and nation.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    Sounds like an isolated weirdo and an employee who made a poor choice. Or, nobody complained and it was just an employee being a jerk.

I hate when the actions of one bad LEO get projected onto every LEO, and it works both ways. I won’t change my opinion of Starbucks over this story.
    I think "ONE bad LEO" would be a gross underestimation of the problem with todays law enforcement......

User Info Menu

​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast