Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

So as I understand it, Starbucks will not kick out homeless people, people that come in and sit at tables without buying anything and using the bathroom, IV drug abusers.... but they will kick out police drinking coffee...
    Is that about right?

User Info Menu

Why are we still patronizing a business that fired a manager for calling the police on a trespasser, vilified the police for arresting a trespasser, and then PROHIBITED employees from calling the police on trespassers?

So Starbucks fired a manager for asking a man to leave the store, then calling police when he refused. I'm pretty sure asking customers, or even non-customers, to leave violates Starbucks policy.

So I ask again, why are we still patronizing this company?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

Plinker

User Info Menu

A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2Lucky View Post
    A lot of shooting occur with police when the citizen isnt armed. Reminds me of the scene in Clint Eastwoods movie "the Mule". The cops pull over a unarmed man and he begs the cops not to kill him. In reality he had a right to be terrified.......
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Why are we still patronizing a business that fired a manager for calling the police on a trespasser, vilified the police for arresting a trespasser, and then PROHIBITED employees from calling the police on trespassers?

So Starbucks fired a manager for asking a man to leave the store, then calling police when he refused. I'm pretty sure asking customers, or even non-customers, to leave violates Starbucks policy.

I don't.

I'm disappointed that a new one is about to open in Crawfordsville.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Well we are not.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Is this a situation where "don't feel the trolls" applies?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I don't.

I'm disappointed that a new one is about to open in Crawfordsville.
    Me either. My wife goes there and that is her choice, but I've never made a single purchase there myself for many reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

I can say that I have never been in one. Welcome to America, you can stop patronizing them whenever you feel like it.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

And a lot of cops are shot and killed by initially unarmed attackers, using the officer's gun.
    I'm not sure what's your point.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast