• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I’ve used Safelite in the past. They did great for me, and they used my insurance to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moosehead

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Perfection Auto Glass. They have multiple locations in your neck of the woods.
    I’ve used these guys, and they’re good. I needed a windshield in my Subaru with eye-sight. They were the only glass shop that told me about the recalibration of the cameras upfront. None of the other shops I contacted even mentioned it, and I didn’t know. Come to find out that the other shops couldn’t do it, and would have told me to take it to the dealer after the windshield was replaced.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    2018... so, full coverage? Check your policy, it may cover autoglass... especially if the vehicle has any level of self driving feature.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have a $500 deductable and am not sure I want to risk getting my premium bumped up.
    I found a glass shop on the Northeast side that can replace my BMW windscreen for ~$400. All out of my pocket though.
    Glass Doctor of Indianapolis.
    They replaced a few window panes for me and did a good job. Has anyone here used them for auto glass?

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a $500 deductable and am not sure I want to risk getting my premium bumped up.
    I found a glass shop on the Northeast side that can replace my BMW windscreen for ~$400. All out of my pocket though.
    Glass Doctor of Indianapolis.
    They replaced a few window panes for me and did a good job. Has anyone here used them for auto glass?

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

You dang furriner car owners... This is America! Call it a windshield! :stickpoke: I suppose you call your trunk a "boot" too?

Top Bottom