Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Expert

User Info Menu

In search of Windshield replacement.

Looking for reputable business to replace a windshield on a 2018 Honda Accord - Northside preferred.
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

User Info Menu

Perfection Auto Glass. They have multiple locations in your neck of the woods.
    The resident Mopar parts and accessories geek.

User Info Menu

Iíve used Safelite in the past. They did great for me, and they used my insurance to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Iíve used Safelite in the past. They did great for me, and they used my insurance to pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This. They come to you too.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepfanatic View Post
    I've used Perfection in the past for repairs. Don't think I have done a replacement with them, but they were good to go as far as I recall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepfanatic View Post
    Iíve used these guys, and theyíre good. I needed a windshield in my Subaru with eye-sight. They were the only glass shop that told me about the recalibration of the cameras upfront. None of the other shops I contacted even mentioned it, and I didnít know. Come to find out that the other shops couldnít do it, and would have told me to take it to the dealer after the windshield was replaced.

User Info Menu

Used Safelite at work a lot. About twice a month for 5 years. They alway did a great job and were reasonable.

Don

Expert

User Info Menu

Thanks, seems about $1,100 for factory glass plus recalibrating the sensors (camera, lane guide, adaptive cruise).
    Remember to use what Mother Nature gave you BEFORE Father Time takes it away!!!!

User Info Menu

Thatís a couple hundred cheaper than my Subaru.

K_W

User Info Menu

2018... so, full coverage? Check your policy, it may cover autoglass... especially if the vehicle has any level of self driving feature.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast