Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

User Info Menu

I can watch anything Active Self-Protection puts up on YouTube but I couldn’t watch those videos. I simply can’t imagine the horror and heartbreak no matter how it happened.
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4651feeder View Post
    He said, she said; boy it sure can get confusing. Family attorney says it's what you're not seeing from the other 11 cameras that tells the real story.

https://wsbt.com/news/local/royal-ca...ddaughter-fell
    What’s he going to say?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BE Mike View Post
    What kind of idiot endangers his grandchildren? https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...w-was-n1117796
    An idiot.
    Of course.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I think the family is now "tripling down".

https://www.wane.com/news/indiana/gi...e-ship-window/
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

They sure are.

So let's examine their statement.

The parents of an Indiana girl who fell to her death from the open window of a cruise ship docked in Puerto Rico say it was “physically impossible” for the child’s grandfather to lean out of that window, as the cruise line has alleged...
    OK, so we know the video is real and they are not claiming it was doctored, otherwise that is what you lead with.

Let's say they are right- the grandfather could not lean "out" the window. What he obvious was doing then, was getting about 2 or 3 inches from the "glass?" Wait, how does he not notice the window is open when leaning that far towards it, whether his head breaks the plane of where the window would have been or not?
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

This will end up destroying what's left of their "family". The loss itself is horrible but what they are doing now is going to damage themselves so much more in the long run. I wouldn't be surprised to read a story of their suicides in a few years.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    ... What he obvious was doing then, was getting about 2 or 3 inches from the "glass?" Wait, how does he not notice the window is open when leaning that far towards it, whether his head breaks the plane of where the window would have been or not?
    'zackly. The windows are tilted outward at the top, so sure there is a gap between the rail and the actual glass, but I went back and watched the video again at the link I provided earlier and gramps leaned over the rail far enough that his arms and shoulders were completely past the rail. How did he not notice the window was open? I mean, it was only his grand daughter, not like it was important to make sure it was safe.

Like many others have said I will be interested to see what his blood chemistry was.

User Info Menu

My computer security DID NOT like that news site.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8