Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

Guess where I'm at!!!

I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

I can't...the picture is all blurry.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    BMV
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

Is the Chocolate Moose still open? Never mind, I saw that it is. Damn good tenderlion.
    Just because you're at the center of the Universe doesn't mean you're in it.

User Info Menu

Uhm...number 2?
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

On a Navy ship that just won the "Battle E" (Battle Effectiveness Award)
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post

On a Navy ship that just won the "Battle E" (Battle Effectiveness Award)
    They make Ensigns do the painting now? Harsh.
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Dane View Post
    They make Ensigns do the painting now? Harsh.
    Only if there's a camera nearby.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

My blood pressure has been unusually high lately, and when I mentioned it to the doc, he stopped the exam before he even really got started so I could attempt to make an appointment with my NP in Winchester. They, evidently, were much less concerned and said maybe I could just slip in to the walk in clinic next door. THEY, when they heard the numbers, wanted no part of it and suggested I get thee hence to the ER. So evidently, if you have anything more serious than a cold, Winchester may not be the place to go.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DeadeyeChrista'sdad View Post
    My blood pressure has been unusually high lately, and when I mentioned it to the doc, he stopped the exam before he even really got started so I could attempt to make an appointment with my NP in Winchester. They, evidently, were much less concerned and said maybe I could just slip in to the walk in clinic next door. THEY, when they heard the numbers, wanted no part of it and suggested I get thee hence to the ER. So evidently, if you have anything more serious than a cold, Winchester may not be the place to go.
    It seems that's the new norm with blood pressure numbers.
    At the mill, we tend to be a "bit" older. Younger kids don't want the danger, dirt, heat, etc.
    And in maintenance, it's even worse. Kids don't seem to learn how to turn wrenches anymore.
    (not all. Just lower numbers where we're having a hard time filling even the spots the company will let us).
    So all the maintenance is even older than the production guys.
    I can't count on my fingers and tows where someone was not allowed to work, till getting clearance from their doctor, AND the company doctor.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast