Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 155
  1. #91
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    But that is in France. They don't need lines because they don't know where they are going anyhow.
    ....and nobody can read the signs. They're like all foreign and ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  2. #92
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    But that is in France. They don't need lines because they don't know where they are going anyhow.
    Well half of them are Parisians driving fast because they know where they are going, the other half are tourists who drive super slow.

    Parisians driving is a scary thing.I was there very recently.
    Saw plenty of cars running red lights while pedestrians tried to cross the street.
    I almost got rear ended because I stopped at a red light.

  3. #93
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    ....and nobody can read the signs. They're like all foreign and ****.
    and even if you get somebody to figure out the signs - they still don't say anything.

  4. #94
    Sharpshooter ashby koss's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The problem with the AMERICAN round abouts - especially in Indianapolis.

    1) they are not built 100% correctly / exactly like the British originals. (Not enough lanes etc) I think they were trying to improve them?

    2) AMERICANS simply have NO training whatsoever to use a round about safely. Which makes it slower for everyone, and extremely angering to those who have driven / trained with them for real (England, etc)
    http://s6.postimg.org/q3wk2jfe9/Sulu_Shields.jpg

    01000110 01110010 01100101 01100101 01100100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01000110 01101001 01110010 01110011 01110100 00101100 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01100101 01101101 01101110 00100000 01000011 01101111 01101110 01100110 01101111 01110010 01101101 01101001 01110100 01111001

  5. #95
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Right. Americans drive really sloppy compared to parts of Europe. In Germany on the Autobahn drivers really do keep to the right except to pass. NOBODY just drives forever in the fast lane like they do in America. If they didn't move back to the right they would get a high speed Porsche or BMW up their trunk.


    Also when there is a traffic stoppage in a two lane section, the right lane pulls off to the right and the left lane pulls off to the left, or if it is a three lane the right two lanes pull off to the right and the left lane pulls off to the left. This leaves a clear lane down the middle for high speed emergency vehicles and I do mean high speed. EVERYBODY follows the rules and nobody cheats like they would in America.


    At least that is how it used to be. I don't know how it is now that they have so many 'immigrants'.

  6. #96
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Right. Americans drive really sloppy compared to parts of Europe. In Germany on the Autobahn drivers really do keep to the right except to pass. NOBODY just drives forever in the fast lane like they do in America. If they didn't move back to the right they would get a high speed Porsche or BMW up their trunk.


    Also when there is a traffic stoppage in a two lane section, the right lane pulls off to the right and the left lane pulls off to the left, or if it is a three lane the right two lanes pull off to the right and the left lane pulls off to the left. This leaves a clear lane down the middle for high speed emergency vehicles and I do mean high speed. EVERYBODY follows the rules and nobody cheats like they would in America.


    At least that is how it used to be. I don't know how it is now that they have so many 'immigrants'.
    Have you all seen how our "Immigrants" drive. Seriously.
    I am out there all the time and 90% of those people have zero idea what is is supposed to be done like here. Then the other 10% are local idiots on the phone.
    Now when you get into it with an immigrant on the phone it is just best to take he next right and cut your losses.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #97
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Have you all seen how our "Immigrants" drive. Seriously.
    I am out there all the time and 90% of those people have zero idea what is is supposed to be done like here. Then the other 10% are local idiots on the phone.
    Now when you get into it with an immigrant on the phone it is just best to take he next right and cut your losses.
    Yes. We have a LOT of somalians and they don't know how to drive right, they don't know how to park right - those lines are for other people. They don't even know how to walk right around traffic or in parking lots. Everybody else has to watch out for them. I don't know if they were just given a drivers license without training or if they even have a license.

  8. #98
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    And don't get me started on Asian drivers.

    No....it's not racist to say. Yes...it's stereotypical but only because IT"S TRUE. One of my Vietnamese friends use to scream at bad Asian drivers more than anyone I ever knew. (CA traffic) Then he would rant about it for the rest of the day. If questioned about HIS driving, he would say that he's one of the exceptions.

    When his sister started to drive he would refuse to get in the car with her. As far as I know, he still won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

  9. #99
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by nonobaddog View Post
    Yes. We have a LOT of somalians and they don't know how to drive right, they don't know how to park right - those lines are for other people. They don't even know how to walk right around traffic or in parking lots. Everybody else has to watch out for them. I don't know if they were just given a drivers license without training or if they even have a license.
    You can drive with a foreign driver's licence without needing any additional training even if traffic laws are different from country to country.

    Same way you can just fly to the UK and rent a car, and legally drive it with your US licence, you just need to remember to drive on the other side of the road.

  10. #100
    Grandmaster Dead Duck's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    You can drive with a foreign driver's licence without needing any additional training even if traffic laws are different from country to country.

    Same way you can just fly to the UK and rent a car, and legally drive it with your US licence, you just need to remember to drive on the other that they drive on the wrong side of the road.
    FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge