Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 87
  1. #71
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    OK that trailer cinches it.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  2. #72
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I think it will be a good movie for those of us who liked the first one. I was a little surprised when I brought up the original as one of my favorite movies that the majority of that particular audience thought it was lame.

    And I have run into other that expressed a similar view of it.

    Oh, well. We all have different tastes and we watch movies for different purposes. For me, it's the "entertainment value".
    Anything is possible

  3. #73
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I think it will be a good movie for those of us who liked the first one. I was a little surprised when I brought up the original as one of my favorite movies that the majority of that particular audience thought it was lame.

    And I have run into other that expressed a similar view of it.

    Oh, well. We all have different tastes and we watch movies for different purposes. For me, it's the "entertainment value".
    The real stars of the 1st one was the F-14 Tomcat hands down.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  4. #74
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Differerent tastes...

    I thought Kelly McGillis on the back of the Ninja was pretty hot in the first one.

    We've all matured now. I think Jennifer Connelly will be fine...

    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  5. #75
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I think it will be a good movie for those of us who liked the first one. I was a little surprised when I brought up the original as one of my favorite movies that the majority of that particular audience thought it was lame.

    And I have run into other that expressed a similar view of it.

    Oh, well. We all have different tastes and we watch movies for different purposes. For me, it's the "entertainment value".
    Honest question. Do you know anybody who didn't like the first one, and if you do, have you sought to avoid them ad infinium?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  6. #76
    Grandmaster Kutnupe14's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    The real stars of the 1st one was the F-14 Tomcat hands down.
    Wait, you mean like the F14s over the F5 TigerII/Tigersharks?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

  7. #77
    Midnight Rider

    User Info Menu

    Wonder if Anthony Edwards will be back? He can't seem to live through any movie or series...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

  8. #78
    Grandmaster gregkl's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Honest question. Do you know anybody who didn't like the first one, and if you do, have you sought to avoid them ad infinium?
    lol. Yeah, like I said several people have expressed dislike for the movie. And I have not seen any of them in over a year so far.
    Anything is possible

  9. #79
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quentin Tarantino's evaluation of Top Gun is hilarious.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  10. #80
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    I am pretty excited for this movie! Are you guys excited for it?


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge