Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
  1. #1
    Expert Super Bee's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Top Gun- Maverick 2020

    The trailer just dropped today. I actually do like Tom Cruise, the guy can make some great, action movies. I will make the trip to the theater to see this one.




  2. #2
    Grandmaster femurphy77's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Yeah, don't like some of the stuff he's involved with but I like the work he does.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

    What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

  3. #3
    Grandmaster GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I have doubts that it'll be as good as the first one. Tom Cruise has made some good action movies, though.
    2006 Mustang for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

    GOA Member

    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

    A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

  4. #4
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Can't stand the guy and his antics that make it into the media.

    But the original was really good, and the sequel looks really promising. I'm looking forward to it - especially being related to a naval aviator.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  5. #5
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    OK. I only saw 1 shot with the F-14 which in fact was the star of the original TG flic. That is gonna suck. But I will watch this one.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  6. #6
    Grandmaster GLOCKMAN23C's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    OK. I only saw 1 shot with the F-14 which in fact was the star of the original TG flic. That is gonna suck. But I will watch this one.
    It will be odd without the Tomcat.
    2006 Mustang for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Get outta my damn yard.......
    Quote Originally Posted by db1959 View Post
    The wind likes to blow my balls around.
    I will not give, not one more inch. No more compromise. From my cold dead hands.

    GOA Member

    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. --Thomas Jefferson

    A HAM with a radio, and nothing to say.

  7. #7
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMAN23C View Post
    It will be odd without the Tomcat.
    I was stationed in Virginia when they retired the F-14 fleet, 2004 maybe. The Hornet is appropriate, NOT THE F-35!!

    FYI, the original would've been named Red Flag if the USAF had not left it up to civilian dinosaurs who said no to everything.
    INGOer #25,448

  8. #8
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    I was stationed in Virginia when they retired the F-14 fleet, 2004 maybe. The Hornet is appropriate, NOT THE F-35!!

    FYI, the original would've been named Red Flag if the USAF had not left it up to civilian dinosaurs who said no to everything.
    Ok, but what airframe would they have used? The Lawn Dart? Eek!
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

  9. #9
    Grandmaster KellyinAvon's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    Ok, but what airframe would they have used? The Lawn Dart? Eek!
    I'd say the 104-0 in aerial combat F-15 Eagle.

    Edit: we'd need a two-seater because Anthony Edwards hadn't been to Med School yet. F-4Es were still active in 87, F-111s, nah Maverick would've been an Eagle-driver.

    Edit again: the F-16 hasn't been with the Thunderbirds since 1983 because it's NOT cool... just sayin.
    Last edited by KellyinAvon; 07-19-2019 at 16:02.
    INGOer #25,448

  10. #10
    Grandmaster T.Lex's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The F-4 would've been awesome.

    But the F-15.... Its nice and all... but... can it land on a carrier?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge