Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Duty Loadout

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    I call BS!

Not one tactical donut carrier among you guys. I'd have at least one on my utility belt and a crush proof compartment in the vehicle. How else do you make it through the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I've never had a donut last long enough to need one.
    Get in my belly.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Get in my belly.
    Well that's OK for the first 6 but how do you protect the rest of the dozen throughout the day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Any cop that cannot down a dozen should be suspended.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    Even over here silencers are not as heavily regulated.
    I can buy a .22 silencer shipped to my house for $50 plus shipping.
    You just need to be over 18 and show a copy of your hunting/shooting licence.
    No tax other than the VAT included in the price, no background check or registration.

But they should be as regulated as earmuffs.I shouldn't have to show my ID to buy one.
    Can you buy one for me, then mail it to me? I'll pay the international charges and wire you the money.
    Hopefully the ATF know that purple = sarcasm. I wish our .gov would get on board with suppressors being hearing protection.
    #blesstheworld

User Info Menu

Youíre like LEGO Batman trying to get into Arkham
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Love them as if you'll lose them.

User Info Menu

How does that work with the sbr? Do you own it personally and jump through the hoops or is it owned by the department and they don't have the same rules?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    Well nobody should have to pay a $200 tax to get the right to purchase a product to protect one's hearing.

I wasn't sure if the police was exempt of stamps to purchase NFA items.
    Correct. Police departments are exempt from any NFA taxes, but the items must be purchased and owned by the agency. Rebel Silencers was offering their 5.56mm can for $100 to police departments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Correct. Police departments are exempt from any NFA taxes, but the items must be purchased and owned by the agency. Rebel Silencers was offering their 5.56mm can for $100 to police departments.
    Well it makes sense.
    Otherwise if a federal agency wanted to buy NFA items the government would have to pay taxes to itself.

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !

User Info Menu

My SBR is owned by me. The rifles my department issues arenít SBRs at all. We do, however, issue short barrel shotguns.
    VUPDblue's Rule #1: Don't be a jerk.

Marion County Fish and Game.Central Indiana's best shooting
    sports facility!

Rules of the INGO Classifieds

INGO rules of conduct

INGO Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    What he said /\

Like right now, Iím trying to piece together a better quality rifle and optic for patrol. I want to SBR it (thanks VUPD), and maybe one day get a can. That being the case, I have to source/build it, file the paperwork, pay the tax(es), then qualify it with the department (and thatís IF they even allow SBRs), THEN I can use it for duty work. All for an extra $200-$400, just to have the best equipment.

We really should just be able to use AR pistols. The NFA is the debbil...
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast