• ...and so much more!
  • zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    INGO Community,

It's been some time since being online and posting/replying. It's been a rough time for me personally.
    I was laid of from work on Dec 3rd. my mother passed away during the first week of April. My estranged sister made things weird/worse. I got a new job 1 week after my mother's services. I just finalized my court proceedings for a chapter 13 bankruptcy last week. I have to go through a child support evaluation to adjust my payment. And that is because of the new job. And before my mother passed I was moving back in with her to take care of her.
    I now owe 30k for the bankruptcy. Which is 1k per month for 30 months
    I owe 6k on child support due to an incompetent lawyer. Which i am under a payment plan through another attorney to settle.
    My mother's estate was a mess and nothing was in order. I've jumped through hoops and crawled through trenches to settle out any insurance policies, which ended up going to the bankruptcy. All the time I spent on it all was to help settle a debt.
    I sold off a lot of what I own to pay for my mother's services.
    i have no other family here so it's pretty much just me. My son's mom and I are cordial, but not close. No girlfriend or side piece either.

Out of it all I have been keeping it together for my son and showing no disturbance that might cause him to worry. He's only 6 after all.
    I also have a new job and get paid fair for the experience I have.

No matter how hard I've been getting knocked down, I keep getting back up. I have no other choice.

So if you have lost someone close, going through hard times, got fired/laid off, been dumped/cheated on, just remember that you're not alone in what you're going through.

Top Bottom