Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 188 of 522 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5215

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    There's some fried jalapenos from the garden. Hot!
    Pfft... Jalepenos are like mother's milk. You need some Moruga Scorpions or Carolina Reapers, or at least Habaneros...

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Pfft... Jalepenos are like mother's milk. You need some Trinidad Scorpions or Carolina Reapers, or at least Habaneros...
    Uh no thank you very much. If I want that much pain I will have someone punch me in the mouth and then set my face on fire.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Uh no thank you very much. If I want that much pain I will have someone punch me in the mouth and then set my face on fire.
    But it hurts so goooood!

Actually just before the flesh on your tongue starts peeling off, habaneros have a little hint of sweetness to them.

User Info Menu

QFT
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    But it hurts so goooood!

Actually just before the flesh on your tongue starts peeling off, habaneros have a little hint of sweetness to them.
    I have friends that do this as a right of passage. What they are passing to I could not ever tell. pretty freaking stupid as I see it. I tried it and it hurt. No flavor just pain. Hey what ever gets you to where ever it is you are going.

After the Chemo and radiation all the skin peeled off the inside of my mouth. Multiple times. Since then (2002) Taco bell mild sauce is as hot as I can stand. Any hotter and it blisters the roof of my mouth. I am on the mild menu these days. I love Mexican food made by real Mexicans but it has to be mild.

You guys can have all of the hot ones.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I have friends that do this as a right of passage. What they are passing to I could not ever tell. pretty freaking stupid as I see it. I tried it and it hurt. No flavor just pain. Hey what ever gets you to where ever it is you are going.

After the Chemo and radiation all the skin peeled off the inside of my mouth. Multiple times. Since then (2002) Taco bell mild sauce is as hot as I can stand. Any hotter and it blisters the roof of my mouth. I am on the mild menu these days. I love Mexican food made by real Mexicans but it has to be mild.

You guys can have all of the hot ones.
    You are excused then CM. I've always liked hot and spicy food. Been on a Thai food kick lately and that stuff (if you order "Thai Hot"), puts Mexican "hot" to shame. Not even in the same ballpark. But still maintains good flavor. For me it has to have flavor to go with the heat, otherwise, yeah, it's just pain for no reason.

User Info Menu

Meatloaf, mashed potatoes peas and carrots iced tea. Wife knows what I enjoy.
    I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

User Info Menu

Thought I had dodged a home project. Well I was wrong. The two book case plan somehow added a media center.

User Info Menu

Evening all

I like spice but find the older I get the less I tolerate it. Doesn't mean I don't still eat hot things.
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

If she decides upon the style and dimensions I will get it done. She currently wants furniture type pieces and not case goods. Yippee.