Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 228 of 522 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 5215
  1. #2271
    Grandmaster Sylvain's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Evening Red.

  2. #2272
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Evening red, Greg, Sylvain
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  3. #2273
    Grandmaster red_zr24x4's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Hiya rk
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne

  4. #2274
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Hot steamy Rainbox.....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  5. #2275
    Master target64's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Evening everyone, work sucks, And I am tired.
    Sometimes you gotta drink some coffee, put on some rock and roll and handle your business.

  6. #2276
    Grandmaster GregD's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Evening Target
    INGO # 5,667

  7. #2277
    Master target64's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Had a female interview for an office position today. Pleasant enough person. Her skill set did not even come close to minimum requirements. Wanted 30k+ to start. She also needed a some what flexible schedule due to unplanned meetings as she still had 15 years left on her parole.
    Sometimes you gotta drink some coffee, put on some rock and roll and handle your business.

  8. #2278
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by target64 View Post
    Had a female interview for an office position today. Pleasant enough person. Her skill set did not even come close to minimum requirements. Wanted 30k+ to start. She also needed a some what flexible schedule due to unplanned meetings as she still had 15 years left on her parole.
    Evening target
    15 years good golly what did she do to rate 15 years of parole?
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

  9. #2279
    Master target64's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Her resume indicated she was convicted of three class B felonies for distribution of meth
    Sometimes you gotta drink some coffee, put on some rock and roll and handle your business.

  10. #2280
    aka: Vinny rkwhyte2's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by target64 View Post
    Her resume indicated she was convicted of three class B felonies for distribution of meth
    Wow I wish her luck as her path forward is not an easy one.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge