Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 371 of 522 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5215

User Info Menu

Good morning RK
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

User Info Menu

Morning rk2
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Morning Expat
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Howdy Expat, Sig, Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Wow! I haven't stayed this late in bed forever, got up a few minutes ago and slurping coffee.
    Watched the documentary about a wolf family last night: my idea of a good time.

Spent couple of hours last night negotiating with someone about buying my 1st SW5906 (answering questions, pics, figuring out counters and etc.).
    In the end we were $50 apart (have $450 in in, w/o holster). I told him I'd take new grips off and put old ones back on, and it comes with the new 17 round mag. for $425 & if he wanted it for $400 I would take out the new mag. also. Either way I was throwing in Kydex OWB holster (that I have a few of extra).
    Rain keeps me from having to paint today.
    Got to go correct sink measurements from the template at Menards today at noon in order to get final order in.
    Got to prepare materials this am for 2 meetings: one at 6:30 pm today and another tomorrow 5:30 am.: more of my idea of a good time!

Yes, I love Retirement!
    If I get my paperwork done I'll go to Point Blank range in Greenwood after my noon Menards meeting to play with the "new" 10/22 rifle I bought off a member also buy some decent 1200 FPS rounds for the Ruger SR1911 10mm that I bought since the Armscor was a waste of time for the 10mm (1000+/- FPS), what I learned here was a 40 caliber round.
    My man-card is at question , and I want to discover if the 10mm round kicks like the Taurus Judge with .410 or .45 rounds in it (with original grips that were too small) or the 10mm is even harder to hold onto with the correct ammo.

Did I say I love Retirement!!!

User Info Menu

1200 is just above subsonic. It could break a wrist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    1200 is just above subsonic. It could break a wrist.

I did see some Underwood 1600 FPS with a lighter grain.
    I take it you are humorously saying that 1200 FPS is also a waste of time. I did enjoy the icon/humor!
    I just can't win.
    I won't buy any 1200 then and waste my time/money like I did with the Armscor which was a waste of money, but not time since I love shooting anything.
    If they don't have anything above 1200 FPS, I'll just sell the 10mm w/o experiencing the "joy" of a tough round to hold onto (which I have enjoyed before with certain guns w/2-finger grips, and went home and ordered bigger grips before on a couple of guns b/c I couldn't get a full purchase on it).

User Info Menu

No have fun. Shoot it. The gun picks the ammo anyway. I thought you had pretty decent groups with the Armscore. That's all they sell at the range anyway, and looks like the Rugar liked it.

But if you do get some hot stuff and break your wrist, make sure it's on video.

User Info Menu

Can you have more fun today with $20? I mean besides not going down Washington street.

User Info Menu

Morning again
    Well they talked me into staying, moving me closer to home so I can be there every night.
    Had to call and turn down the new job

"Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne