Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    If this is his first....I kinda don't think so.
    Who knows if it's his first? I would be quite surprised if he just "snapped" all of a sudden and killed a freaking dog for having an accident on the floor. Probably pulled the wings off of flies when he was a kid too. Anyone that can jump to that level of anger and cruelty over a dog peeing on the floor is obviously mentally unstable, and I doubt this was the first time he's exhibited that tendency.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Easy trigger. Yes this is an atrocity. Terrible.

There have been 3 children left locked in cars this week to die in the heat. Lets consider this.
    I heard that too CM. The parents deserve the same fate. Let's face it. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to continue to consume oxygen.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I heard that too CM. The parents deserve the same fate.
    And my heart melts at the very thought of those children.

Just saying.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

And my heart melts at the very thought of those children.

Just saying.
    My heart melts for the children too. I have no sympathy for the parents. Probably too self-absorbed to be bothered with little things like, oh, I dunno... the fact that they have their kids in the car with them.

User Info Menu

Easy trigger. Yes this is an atrocity. Terrible.

There have been 3 children left locked in cars this week to die in the heat. Lets consider this.
    Dude, having a little girl myself, I can't even wrap my head around that.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Right?? Never had kids of my own but when I'm transporting my (step) grandkids, they are #1 on my priority list. Constantly monitoring them and constantly aware of them. I think for a parent it should be too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I don't have kids, and I still can't wrap my head around it.

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Kids are not left in cars on purpose. It is distraction, misplaced priorities or other issues but it isn't a deliberate act. Yes the outcome is far worse than whatever happens to an animal.
    But kicking a dog to death is deliberate and the person has dangerous tendencies towards anything or anyone that can't defend themselves from his rage.
    Don't worry, the legal system will give him six months house arrest like it did a Greenwood guy 5 years ago that baked his friend's small dog for barking.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I don't have kids, and I still can't wrap my head around it.

Exactly. They recommend leaving your phone back there because we all know that our phones are WAY more important than children.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KMaC View Post
    Kids are not left in cars on purpose. It is distraction, misplaced priorities or other issues but it isn't a deliberate act. Yes the outcome is far worse than whatever happens to an animal.
    But kicking a dog to death is deliberate and the person has dangerous tendencies towards anything or anyone that can't defend themselves from his rage.
    Don't worry, the legal system will give him six months house arrest like it did a Greenwood guy 5 years ago that baked his friend's small dog for barking.
    Maybe, maybe not. If you're so distracted that you forget you have your kids with you, you need to be institutionalized. Your mind isn't right and you need mental health treatment (and definitely mandatory sterilization so you don't repeat your error).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast