Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 46 of 46
  1. #41
    INGO Clown printcraft's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

  2. #42
    Grandmaster Alpo's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. If you're so distracted that you forget you have your kids with you, you need to be institutionalized. Your mind isn't right and you need mental health treatment (and definitely mandatory sterilization so you don't repeat your error).

    Agree...it's a deliberate act when you stop into a local bar for 8 hours and leave your kid in the backseat. If there is something more important in your life than your kid in the backseat, might I suggest that you turn the child over to relatives and then attempt to swim to Hawaii.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

  3. #43
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Not the Same, I like dogs more than most people.
    Seems to me someone who would do this to a dog wouldn't have a problem doing it to a human.
    I believe there have been studies done on serial killers which showed that indeed a great deal of them did start out with cruelty to animals, so there is reasonable precedent (not legal precedent - yet) that perhaps the penalties for animal cruelty should be increased.

    And I'm not talking about killing predatory animals like coyotes. I'm talking about kicking, beating and stomping a family pet to death for "pottying on the floor." That's not a defensive killing. That's killing for the joy of killing, and anyone that takes pleasure in killing "just for fun" or because they can't control their anger, is mentally deficient and should be put away where they can't harm the public. If only I were king... *sigh*.

  4. #44
    Grandmaster DoggyDaddy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    I wouldn't be too sure about that.
    Right. And since he's 35, it's reasonable to assume she's getting up in age... How long before she starts experiencing incontinence and he decides to beat her to death because she couldn't make it to the bathroom in time?

  5. #45
    Master NHT3's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by red_zr24x4 View Post
    Not the Same, I like dogs more than most people.
    Seems to me someone who would do this to a dog wouldn't have a problem doing it to a human.
    I agree, rep inbound.

    NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

    "Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

    Aron Bright
    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

  6. #46
    Master NHT3's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    Well, first of all, you can't "murder" an animal.

    Killing or torturing an animal is a level 6 felony (lowest level). This would be 6 months to 3 years with a presumptive sentence of 1 1/2 years and up to a $10,000 fine. Abuse or committing cruelty to a vertebrate animal is a class A misdemeanor which is not more than 1 year and not more than a fine if $5,000. Usually a first offense will not get near the maximums and substantial portions will be suspended.

    Murder can carry a penalty up to and including the death penalty.

    Thankfully, we have not gotten to a place where animals and humans are treated the same....at least in this instance.
    I beg to disagree counselor. Penalty for killing a Bald Eagle under the United States Bald and Gold Eagle Protection Act (EPA), 16 USC 668 (a)

    Maximum penalty of 1 year in Federal Prison
    and up to a $100,000 fine. I could never find out what the penalty was but I know it's against the law to break the egg in a nest of a Canada goose..
    Penalty for aborting a fetus 6 months into a pregnancy? What's that you say, no penalty. Our world IS upside down, never doubt that.



    NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

    "Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

    “Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

    Aron Bright

    Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge