• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Millennial, duh. That's very common. lol

Apparently he was upset that the dog "went to the bathroom" on the floor (not uncommon for a 16 year old dog). So ****ing clean it up *******!! You obviously have nothing more important to do in your life! (not talking to you Kut) I have no tolerance for animal (or human) abuse. The abuser needs to be euthanized in the most inhumane way possible IMHO. They have video evidence. Trial should take about 5 minutes, with sentencing to be carried out immediately afterward. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently he was upset that the dog "went to the bathroom" on the floor (not uncommon for a 16 year old dog). So ****ing clean it up *******!! You obviously have nothing more important to do in your life! (not talking to you Kut) I have no tolerance for animal (or human) abuse. The abuser needs to be euthanized in the most inhumane way possible IMHO. They have video evidence. Trial should take about 5 minutes, with sentencing to be carried out immediately afterward. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

He killed an OLD dog? Damn, now I'm mad. What a #$%@#&!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    bd61472f87471f32212b2d4b97125bd2.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If this is his first....I kinda don't think so.

Who knows if it's his first? I would be quite surprised if he just "snapped" all of a sudden and killed a freaking dog for having an accident on the floor. Probably pulled the wings off of flies when he was a kid too. Anyone that can jump to that level of anger and cruelty over a dog peeing on the floor is obviously mentally unstable, and I doubt this was the first time he's exhibited that tendency.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Easy trigger. Yes this is an atrocity. Terrible.

There have been 3 children left locked in cars this week to die in the heat. Lets consider this.

I heard that too CM. The parents deserve the same fate. Let's face it. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to continue to consume oxygen.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And my heart melts at the very thought of those children.

Just saying.

My heart melts for the children too. I have no sympathy for the parents. Probably too self-absorbed to be bothered with little things like, oh, I dunno... the fact that they have their kids in the car with them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dude, having a little girl myself, I can't even wrap my head around that.

Right?? Never had kids of my own but when I'm transporting my (step) grandkids, they are #1 on my priority list. Constantly monitoring them and constantly aware of them. I think for a parent it should be too.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Kids are not left in cars on purpose. It is distraction, misplaced priorities or other issues but it isn't a deliberate act. Yes the outcome is far worse than whatever happens to an animal.
    But kicking a dog to death is deliberate and the person has dangerous tendencies towards anything or anyone that can't defend themselves from his rage.
    Don't worry, the legal system will give him six months house arrest like it did a Greenwood guy 5 years ago that baked his friend's small dog for barking.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kids are not left in cars on purpose. It is distraction, misplaced priorities or other issues but it isn't a deliberate act. Yes the outcome is far worse than whatever happens to an animal.
    But kicking a dog to death is deliberate and the person has dangerous tendencies towards anything or anyone that can't defend themselves from his rage.
    Don't worry, the legal system will give him six months house arrest like it did a Greenwood guy 5 years ago that baked his friend's small dog for barking.
    Maybe, maybe not. If you're so distracted that you forget you have your kids with you, you need to be institutionalized. Your mind isn't right and you need mental health treatment (and definitely mandatory sterilization so you don't repeat your error).

Top Bottom