Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BE Mike View Post
    I hadn't heard about that either. I should have thought, "Follow the Money!". The History Channel got a lot of sponsors to support the search for Bigfoot and Aliens. I don't think that they have found either!
    Oh I 100% believe in aliens. Theres been plenty of non crazy and intelligent professionals who have swore to their existance. Even former U.S. presidents have talked about the existence of ET's. So if one day flying saucers appear on the horizon in force I wont be surprised in the slightest.
    If dillinger isn't in that grave, I'd be shocked.
    Finding out the govt killed jfk, not surprised.
    9/11 a hoax, come on, thats just crazy talk
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

This will be just another "Hunt For" show. They have run out of ideas for "Hunt for Civil War Gold . . . Nazi Gold show" etc, etc, etc.
    INGO # 5,667

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    There was a discussion on the WIBC last night about this. Someone else in his extended family said that it is believed he wasnt killed in Chicago and has been living in Florida since. He would be 95 now.
    On a personal thought I bet that there is some TV channel or whatnot picking up the tab on this. Next year we will probably be seeing some sort of documentary about it.
    He would be 116 now.
    'Til that time I will remain, 'til the sinners lay down with the saints.

User Info Menu

Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I dated a girl from up around Fort Wayne back in the 80's.....Her dad was DA for Allen County.....She was kin to Dillinger and her aunt and mom told me that it wasn't Dillinger they killed at the Biograph....

For what that's worth....

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

I have a book about historical events and there is a chapter on Dillinger. The book claims it wasn't Dillinger that was actually shot and killed. The book claims Dillinger went to Hollywood and worked in the film industry until his "actual" death in 1963.

Interesting Dillinger connection. My grandfather said the FBI came to his house in New Castle one night in 1933. My grandfather was 12 years old in 1933. They asked him questions about Dillinger and his gang. Allegedly, my grandfather's middle sister was dating a member of Dillinger's gang. My grandfather said he really didn't know anything. I asked him what he told the FBI. His response, "I didn't tell them anything. I'm not a snitch."

Several people from that era claimed Dillinger used to hide out in New Castle and Henry County, as well as Muncie and Delaware County.

KLB

User Info Menu

So the theory is what? He was scared straight and gave up the life of crime?
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    I dated a girl from up around Fort Wayne back in the 80's.....Her dad was DA for Allen County.....She was kin to Dillinger and her aunt and mom told me that it wasn't Dillinger they killed at the Biograph....

For what that's worth....

He might not have been killed at the Biograph, but sure is his body in morgue.... or they were turning out great fakes in the 1930s.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsharmon7 View Post
    His nephew made the request. I wonder if itís something to do with DNA testing. You think there is any money associated with Dillingerís name?
    Yes and yes.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast